CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Nite Rider Hollow
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:12 pm 
IP:
has anybody had problems orderin for night rider hollow. cuz its been three weeks and still dont have my stuff.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: question
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:16 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

What did you order?

I have been well pleased when ordering from them.

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW
 Post subject: Re: question
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:22 pm 
IP:
i have ordered 5 reeds and i have called them three times and still ant got it.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:44 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Has anyone ever ordered from them? I was just wondering if it took a long time to get your order? I ordered a new charger over 2 weeks ago and still no sign of it shipping. With the purchase I got an email responce but didn't get a tracking number.

Post subject: Re: Nite Rider Hollow
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:32 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

My son won a contest from them and was suppose to receive a light. That was in Aug 2011 and according to the email, was being shipped within 2 weeks...........my son never received the light.

They use to advertise on the UKC forum but do not see them any longer.

I had ordered from them in the past but after that, well you know.

Quote:

Subject: Winner of the NRH Hound of the Month
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:03:59 -0700 (PDT)
To: webmaster@coondawgs.com

Thank You for submitting your story to NRH's Hound of the Month. We thought you
would like to know that you are our winner and we will be shipping you one of
our new 5W LED Cap Lights. Your story will also be posted on our site for all to
read. We appreciate your participation and look forward to reading more about
your hunting adventures.

Look forward to receiving your Light within 2 weeks. It will be customized to
reflect your story.

Thank You,
Ty Jacobs

Owner of Nite Rider Hollow

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:50 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I ordered two lights from them first one took me about six weeks to get it. I got the phone number called and guy said post office messed up label on the box and couldn't track him down which I would assume they would have a decent relationship with the post office and would see them regularly! The second light took only about three days and I got a discount for the first one taking so long. That being said they are great lights if you can get them!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:41 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I was just wandering if anyone has used one of these lights. I was looking into ordering their 21volt belt light. Does any one know how good or reliable these lights are?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:59 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

We built the best lights on the Market, gauranteed. If not we will buy it back. So far over 4000 lights sold in 2 years and 0 returns. Granted it does take me some time to build these lights and I try to ship in 2-4 business days but do fall short sometimes but it's not because I'm not working. I try to provide the best customer service and take care of our customers. We sell you a great product, not a shipping method or delivery time. For the last 3 years I have built every light, battery pack, belt, bump cap, switch, pouch, chap, squaller, suspender, and more by myself but I have realized our customers also want quicker deliveries so we are training another guy that will help me in the shop so we can get our products out same day or next business day adn once he is trained we will be bringing on 3 more laborers and 2 more machine operators and 2 CNC Mill and Lathe operators. I do apologize that it has taken up to 2 weeks for something to be delivered but I am working on it, but I am working on it by hiring labor and still trying to keep my prices low for those who can't afford to spend tons of money on lights.

I do this because I love it and because i know not everyone can afford a 400.00 light. So, we build lights better than the 400.00 lights and sell them for 200.00 with longer warranties, American Components, etc.

If anyone ever needs to contact me, they can go to our site at www.niteriderhollow.com and click on the contact us. When you send that message, it goes to my phone and computer. I am constantly building so I cannot sit and talk on the phone. That's why I set up the contact us page. I figured it would be a better method of communication and it is easier to respond to an email than sit on the phone trying to sew, spot weld or machine at the same time.

We do have a new site update coming that has our number but if you have a question before then, call me at 615-866-8066.

In a few weeks, you will be able to call Keving (our new guy) or Megan(assistant) or me in order to get any help you need or to answer any of your questions. We are a small company and are growing and here shortly I hope our customer service and shipping times can meet the requirements that our customers deserve.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:53 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

well it seems everybody else has stated their opinion on nite rider hollow, so now its my turn. i purchased one of their budget 21 volt belt lights and after having it a few months i thought it was having a problem. i was supposed to hunt that saturday night, and while sitting around the house at 1 that afternoon i clicked on their contact button on website and left my phone number and email expecting it to be the following week before i heard anything. i decided to lay down for a few hours before i left to hunt, and in less than 2 hours after leaving my contact information, my phone rang. the man on the phone was extremly helpful and explained the light to me and i told him i planned to hunt that night. he went as far as to give me his personal cell phone number and told me to call him if i had problems, no matter what time of night it was. ive got to say i was really impressed with their customer service and him taking the time to help me. in the future they will always be my light supplier. a huuge thank you to nite rider hollow for their outstanding service!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:31 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Yes I purchased the 21v light myself bout a year ago, must say its bn a great light, however I do believe it could use a better style head tho. But light in general, can't ask for much better than it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine