CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:47 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

MACKS A GREAT GRAND DAD AND BOOMER IS ALREADY A GRAND DAD. THE SACTHMO DOG OUT OF BOOMER AND JEWELL IS IN GEORGIA.
I HAVE HAD A COUPLE GUYS CALL AND SAY HE IS A COONDOG.
ONE SAID HE WAS GONNA BREED HIS FEMALE TO HIM AND THERE WAS ANOTHER LITTER ALREADY ON THE GROUND..
THE DOG HAD TO HAVE ALOT OF NATURAL ABILITY. HE WAS RAISE,TRAINED AND IS OWNED BY A YOUNG MAN WHO IS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL. HE ONLY HAD A TWO CELL FLASH LIGHT TO HUNT WITH AND WAS HUNTED IN GEORGIA.
BOOMERS PUPS ARE JUST GETTING TO THE AGE TO START SHOWING BOOMER THROWS SOME NICE PUPS LIKE HIS DAD.
ALL BOOMER PUPS BORN IN 2011 WILL BE PERFORMANCE ELIGIBLE.
THE PAPERS ON THE ONES HENRY HAS IN S.C. JUST HAVE TO CATCH UP WITH BOOMERS NOMINATION AND DNA PROFILE.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:37 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

TC been huntin Rocko hard by his self for last month. He has caught three coons on the ground in the last two weeks. Runs a hot track to catch em. I work construction in SW Pa, been taking him to work and hunting him about three nights a week on some farms with alot a coons. He does not hunt as deep as I would like but he hunts hard. Very accurate. When he trees you can load the gun. Can you get video messages on a cell phone? If so I will send you some videos of him.

Home of

GRNITECH D&D NIGHTIME YADKIN R DEE DEE
BEANS HARDWOOD JAZZ
CH RED EAGLE ROCKO
DAWSON'S HAMMERIN TUFF

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:49 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

i'd like to see it but i can not get pics or videos on my phone...
real happy to hear he is doing good.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:18 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

TC check out the results of The WV State UKC hunt in the reg. class.
Some OLE Mack Blood in there!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:40 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Yadkin Style wrote:
TC check out the results of The WV State UKC hunt in the reg. class.
Some OLE Mack Blood in there!

5th place in the wv state championship is pretty darn good for a dog,especially a pup that only turned 2 on the 4th of july.
a big thanks and congrats from me on your win.
give rocko a rub for me, makes me proud and very happy.
RED EAGLE ROCKO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:05 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

RANDY , CAN'NT BELIEVE IT,THE TWO PUPS I SENT TO FLA.WORKING ON A DRAG OVER 300 YARDS AND TREEING IT 3 MONTHS OLD. THE GUY WORKING WITH THEM SENT PICTURES TO MY PHONE, WISH YOU COULD GET PICTURES I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO SEE THIS. HE'S WORKING ONE FOR ONE, HE SAID HE LIKES WHAT HE SEEN OUT OF THEM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:01 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

OLDHICKORY wrote:
RANDY , CAN'NT BELIEVE IT,THE TWO PUPS I SENT TO FLA.WORKING ON A DRAG OVER 300 YARDS AND TREEING IT 3 MONTHS OLD. THE GUY WORKING WITH THEM SENT PICTURES TO MY PHONE, WISH YOU COULD GET PICTURES I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO SEE THIS. HE'S WORKING ONE FOR ONE, HE SAID HE LIKES WHAT HE SEEN OUT OF THEM

RED EAGLE STYLISH BOOMER PUPS!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:44 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hay Randy, just thought I would give a little update on the little boomers pups there doing fine fat and healthy, sorry to say that the runt did not make it, ten puppies strong now, started giving them baby cereal after we talked the other day man they love it, sent all the paper work in and talk with the people at pkc, and made sure before I sent in the paper work, so this litter will be super stakes and ukc performance both, all the more reason I would like to see this litter of pups show what a fine cross boomer and windy have made, only time will tell, thanks once again, talk to ya later

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:36 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

WE 'RE GONNA HAVE TO PICK ONE THREAD AND STAY ON IT OR BUCKSHOTS GONNA GET TIRED OF SEEING RED EAGLE ,RED EAGLE , RED EAGLE EVERY WHERE HE LOOKS.
LET ME GET A HANDLE ON THIS BUCKSHOT BEFORE YOU START DELETING , LOL.
I 'VE GOT A COUPLE YRS INVESTED IN THIS THREAD HERE ON RED EAGLE MACK DOGS.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

im pretty sure buckshot will be ok ... lol have u seen every one on the cain train !!!!!! lol im so sick of hearin that frase ..... u should be happy that ol mack dog got it done and threw sum amazing coondogs to boot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:50 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

i dont know if you noticed but the mack thread is now in the pedigrees and bloodline traits forum.
i dont know if its a step up or if all the harpin i do on breeding for traits with bloodline traits buckshot just figured thats where it belonged.
but like i said before,it dont matter to me where he puts me,if it were not for This website mack would still be a unknown dog.
RED EAGLE MACK, THE MOST FAMOUS UNKNOWN DOG YOU NEVER HEARD OF
i do know that macks pups aint gonna live in thier sires shadow like alot of dogs do. they are good enough on thier own to stand on thier own merits of what they are,not what thier sire was. which is just the way i wanted it.
its just like i said when i started this red eagle mack thread on his pups, have a pup you can brag on ,not one you only brag on what its out of.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:30 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

I think that's a complament .... Ol mack is being talked about and ppl are wonderin bout this dog named mack like ppl wanna know about saccket or nailor. He produces sum killer hounds. Congrats

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:36 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hey TC just thought id let you know that my brothers female off Mack/Suzy is lookin good.Shes been puttin the coons up quick everytime she hits the woods.Its gonna be a good season with her.Thanks for everything.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:14 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

thats great , suzy is one female i wish i could have got more litters off of. i sold the boone dog off her for a pretty hefty lump of change. the bawl faced dog i have -- whitey -- is off suzy and i like him a whole bunch. i sold him once too and was real happy when i got him back.
with your female thats 5 out of the 6 pups suzy had off mack THAT HAVE made nice hounds.
there is one female left out there off that litter that i have not heard anything back on. so it could be 6 outta 6.
RED EAGLE WHITEY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:46 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

just got two red eagle pups outa scout!!!!!!! Yes finally!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next