CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:44 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

they are stupid fast and i hunt scout 3 or 4 nights a week i have other hounds and i hunt them all alone soooo he gets a lil more time in the woods then the rest cuz it makes for a fun fast night .... first night of the season this year this dog put up 10 coons in less then 2 hours runs every track like hes gonna catch the damn thing .....he has no time for boohooin around hes tight mouth till hes treed

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:18 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

I GOT 5 OFF 2 DIFFERANT FEMALES. ONE (WHITEY) RUNS EVERY TRACK LIKE HE IS LOOKING AT IT AND READY TO CATCH IT.IF HE IS EVER ACTUALLY WOKING A FEEDER TRACK ,THE COON IS A FAST FOOD JUNKIE.
HE IS OUT OF SUZY.
HIS FULL BROTHER IS BOONE IS JUST LIKE BOOMER AND BOOMER IS OUT OF PATCHES.
WITH BOTH BOONE AND BOOMER ALL THIER TRACKS SOUND THE SAME,BUT THE OTHER WAY. THEY DONT EVER SEEM TO BE ON A GOOD RUNNING COON. A BEAN FIELD RACE IS JUST A SLOW BAWL HERE ,THEN THERE AND ITS A DONE DEAL,THEY ARE TREED.
THE OTHER ONE (DEACON) OUT OF PATCHES IS LIKE WHITEY SOME AND LIKE BOOMER AND BOONE SOME., HE RUNS IN BURSTS. SCREAMS LIKE HE IS LOOKIN AT IT LIKE WHITEY.BUT HERE THEN THERE LIKE BOONE AND BOOMER.THEN BOOM,TREED.
AND I HAVE SEEN ALL OF THEM BAWL UP A TREE,GET DOWN AND TAKE IT ON,THEN THROW A REAL LOCATE AND LOCK DOWN WITH THE COON.
AND THEN THERES "BUNKER" HIS LIPS ARE SO LOOSE YOU WOULD THINK HE WAS DOUBLE LIPPER. BUT HE IS JUST A PUPPY.
THE OLD DOG OPENS ACCORDING TO THE TRACK,AND A FEW TIMES IN ALL THE YRS, I HAVE SEEN HIM GET DOWN AND GRUB AN OLD TRACK AND THINK TO MYSELF WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE THINK HE COULD EVER MOVE THAT TRACK. BUT HE WOULD WORK IT OUT AND TREE IT. BUT HE CAN TREE COON OTHER DOGS CAN'T SMELL.ITS LIKE HE CAN JERK A COON OUT OF NO WHERE AND TREE IT ON THEM WITH A SHUT OUT.
I FIND MYSELF DESCRIBING BOOMER AND BOONE THE SAME WAY I DID MACK WHEN HE WAS 2. IF THEY CAN SMELL THE COON SCENT AT ALL, THEY THINK IN THIER MIND, THEY CAN TREE IT. I LOOK FOR THESE YOUNG DOGS TO BE EVEN MORE LIKE MACK WHEN THEY GET ENOUGH TRACK SENSE TO USE THIER MOUTHS AND BRAINS ACCORDING TO THE TRACK.MACK CAN CHANGE HIS TRACK STYLE FROM GRUBBIN TO DRIFTING TO RUNNING ACCORDING TO WHAT TRACK HE HAS.. OR AMBUSH A COON AND MAKE IT CLIMB OR SLAM A LAY UP.
I HAVE SEEN MACK TREE COON AND AFTER I ROLLED IT AND HE SHOOK IT ,HE DROPPED THE COON TOOK OFF AND STRUCK ON ANOTHER COON TRACK HE HAD CROSSED WHILE RUNNING THE FIRST ONE AND TREE IT 50 YRDS FROM WHERE I STOOD WITH THE FIRST COON.HE IS A SMART DOG.HE WOULD LEAVE AND GO STRAIGHT TO WHERE HE KNEW THE SECOND COON TRACK WAS.
AND THE 10 COON IN 2 HRS, lol, I SCORED 12 SPLIT TREES IN 2 HRS WITH OLD MAD JACK. HE WAS OFF RED EAGLE DI CKS BROTHER CROWDING DAN. SCORED 1350 PLUS, NO MINUSE. IN 2 HRS , AND IT WAS'NT OFF FEEDER BUCKETS. SINCE I STARTED HUNTING THIS LINE. I KNOW I AM WALKING TO ALOT OF SPLIT TREES TO MY DOG ALONE THE OTHER DIRECTION.

Post subject: Re: RED EAGLE MACK
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:36 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

THERE IS A POST ON THE UKC FORUM ASKING FOR COMMENTS ON MACKS PUPS FROM THOSE WHO ARE HUNTING THEM.- IN THE TREEING WALKER CLASSIFIEDS.
LOL, I THOUGHT OVER THERE IT WAS ALL GRAND OR NOTHING.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:24 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

RED EAGLE WHITEY
RED EAGLE WHITEY IS A DIRECT SON OF RED EAGLE MACK.
HIS MOTHER - NT CH ALUMCREEK SUZY / HER PED IS BELOW

......................................GR NT CH OWENS HARDWOOD BOZO
............................... GR NT CH LOGANS WILD CLOVER
......................................GR NT CH LOGANS WILD JULIE
............STYLISH CLOVER
......................................GR NT CH HOUSES LIPPER
................................GR NT CH STYLISH CHIRPIE
......................................GR NT CH STYLISH QUEEN
....GR NT CH MIAMI VALLEY STYLISH JINX
......................................GR NT CH WICKS STYLISH BANJO
................................GR NT CH WICKS THUNDER
.......................................PR WICKS ROSE
............GR NT CH STYLISH THUNDER GIRL.-(5 pups. GN3 NC1)
.......................................GR NT CH WICKS STYLISH BANJO
................................GR NT CH STYLISH QUEEN
........................................PR WICKS OZARK MISSY
NT CH ALUMCREEK SUZY ( rest in peace old girl)
........................................GR NT CH HARDWOOD BUSTER
.................................NT CH FLATROCK COMA
........................................NT CH FLATROCK SHEENA
.............GR NT CH STYLISH COMA
........................................GR NT CH OWENS HARDWOOD BOZO
.................................NT CH STYLISH DOLLY
.........................................GR NT CH STYLISH QUEEN
....GR NT CH ALUMCREEK SISSY
.........................................GR NT CH HARD KNOCK'N STYLISH HAYES
.................................GR NT CH STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
..........................................GR NT CH STYLISH ANNA
..............PR STYLISH PAC N SIS
..........................................GR NT CH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
.................................PR INDIANA POLLY
..........................................NT CH WALTZ' FURY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:18 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

1981 ACHA WORLD CH GR NT CH GR CH HERNS RED EAGLE DI CK
MACKS SON RED EAGLE BOONE Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:14 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

JUST CURIOUS WHOS BEEN WINNING IN THE UKC HUNTS WITH THIER MACK PUP. :?: :D
I GOT A PERFORMANCE CHECK IN THE MAIL FOR A PRETTY GOOD CHUNK OF CHANGE :lol: ,, SO SOMEBODYS BEEN IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE WITH THIER PUP OFF MACK.
ITS GOT TO BE ONE JUST 2 OR UNDER. BOOMERS LITTER WAS THE OLDEST,NOW 2 1/2 YRS OLD, BUT THAT LITTER WAS NOT PERFORMANCED.
SO ITS GOT TO BE ONE OFF A YOUNGER LITTER.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:36 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

RED EAGLE STYLISH BOOMER
Image[/quote]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:35 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

randy, i have not had a chance to call ya personaly but there is a very very good chance there could be a 5 TH breeding between Mack and Patches !! Patches has been doing good every night that we have been hunting her. and if i get into the mood i maybe hitting some hunts with her in the nexted couple of weeks ! but its just so peaceful to just go out and hunt a couple of hours around the house and be in by 11. vince andrews lafayette, indiana C# 765-426-0641

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:20 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

looks like macks pups are gonna put his name on alot of peds in the future.
must be there is something to them people like.
with macks age i will no longer breed him naturally, he will be collected (semen checked for swimmers) and the females checked and if ready,inseminated all in one trip.. my vet is 10 miles away and does it for $100.less work for the old dog, lot better chance of it working, plus knowing off the bat on the timing and whats there and what aint.
the last female we tried naturally first,then had my vet set up to do it. problem was by letting them try naturally there is a good chance that litter was shot out on the ground or into space. gonna take mack back in a couple of weeks and see if he has rejuvinated live swimmers.vet said he could be done with producing pups or we wasted what he had in the well for that time by trying to hook them up naturally.he said it takes a older dog longer to build back up.
HENRY GRIMES came all the way from SOUTHERN SOUTH CAROLINA to breed one female to mack.one to boomer. one female was going out already. the other was the one we tried mack on. BOOMER had no problem stepping up to the plate. after henry hunted with boomer ,he had no problem with it either.
BOOMER had been laid up for 3 months and hunted 2 times in the 2 weeks before henry seen him go. its was 10 to 15 degrees with frost by 9pm. we went to the woods around 10 and 11 pm. he looked alright, but i sure would of liked to have someone seeing him go last night. boomer has matured into being absolutly everything i want in a dog. he is only 2 1/2.
i never charged to breed to mack,i did'nt do this to promote a stud dog. i was kinda pressed into this because of the demand macks first litter off patches created.mostly becuase of people wanting real accurate dogs..
if mack is ever well known for what he reproduced, its "HIS" name that will be known,not mine.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:38 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Johnny mccoy wrote:
Randy I bred Dolly march 6th to a dog out of Flecthers Stylish Jake and his mother is out of Lookin up jeb and backwater Pearl, should be a good cross. Toby and Dolly are doing great, good luck on the females you have booked. Johnny

You can't go wrong there i was real excited about the Mack X Jewell cross but it fell through she was outta Jake. Jake seems to make them a lil WILD :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:14 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

RANDY I WAS THINKING BOOMER IS 3 1/2 NOT 2 1/2, MAN - AS COLD AS IT WAS THURSDAY NIGHT AND BOOMER WENT IN THEM WOODS FOUND A TRACK AND PUT A TREE ON THE END OF IT, A 2 1/2 YEAR OLD DOG THAT WAS UP FOR 3 MONTHS, GREAT JOB. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM ON A 40 TO 50 DEGREE NIGHT,BET HE PUT'EM UP LIKE POPCORN. I'LL BE BACK. KEEP ME I MINE ON DEACON. GOT MY EYE ON A HALF SISTER TO HICKORY THAT GOES TO RED EAGLE ##*%*, NO KIN TO MACK OR BOOMER . SHE IS A LITTLE TIGHT ON TRACK AND A LOUD TREE DOG. LIKE TO SEE PUPS OUT OF HER AND MACK OR BOOMER, IF YOU WANT TO RAISE A LITTER

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:39 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

hey toe cutter I just noticed your location changed, i guess ole mack put your place on the map.Lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:57 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

yea its kinda neat. ya google red eagle creek michigan and my posts on here and the ukc website pops up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

BOOMERS YOUNGER BROTHER - RED EAGLE DEACON

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:21 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

AINT NO BLOOD LIKE THE OLD RED EAGLE BLOOD
INDEPENDANT AND ACCURATE.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 373 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next