CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:47 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Politics, Religion, and Other Debates section was created to seperate these type of threads and post from being posted in the regular sections. It's a coonhunting site after all so they really don't belong on the site to begin with.

Because of the amount of political and religious debate threads, I created a whole section just for that so they did not become cluttered within regular threads.........I created the site and forum for coon hunting, not politics and religion.

Last night I dealt with racist post and comments as well as dealing with people registering multiply accounts to hide behind their normal screen name.

I locked the whole section down last night as I knew I was leaving at 6 am with a 4 hour drive to attaend and event and I wouldn't be back home till this time this evening. There was no way I was going to leave the section open, only to return this evening to having to deal witha another round of BS.

On the 4 hour drive home tonight, I thought about it some.........I realized because I had locked that section, I wouldn't have to deal with any BS issues from threads with BS post. I would have to go through and read them. I would have to delete them and I wouldn't have to ban anyone.

The more I thought about it, I thought how nice it would be to not to have to be bothered with complaints to look at such and such thread in that section anymore..How nice it would be not to waste my time to even have to deal with those type of post

Then I thought some more......... If I eliminate that section, I eliminate a headache. I eliminate something that waste my time dealing with. Time I don't like wasting over on BS post. It's been nothing but a headach and hassle.

Starting today, I have eliminated the Politics, Religion, and Other Debates section....this is a coon hunting forum. If you want to talk poltics and religion, there are numerous forums and sites on the net geared for that -- which are better suited than a coon hunting forum.

It had it's own section already -- yet the BS nonsense became a hassle and headache.

From now, any type of those threads will be deleted. This is a coon hunting forum -- you want to talk about poltics and religion, then you'll need to do it on another forum.

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

This Policy has not changed since it was posted in 2008.

Just dealt with a user who has only been a member a couple months who has issues with a Policy that predates his membership by 4 years.

I had thought I was pretty clear on why this policy was put into place, but guess I "want even stand up for rights as hunters" as I was told because of this Policy.

Here is a novel idea that has been posted NUMEROUS times over on here concerning the forum rules and how it is operated:

Quote:
The forum rules and way it is operated is what it is............folks can either accept it or they can find another hound forum as CoonDawgs.com is not the only one on the net.

Profile  WWW

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]