CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:06 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Anybody know the whereabouts of any Bawling Rebel crossed on "Toccoa River" line of walker dogs?

I just want to spark the "Rebel" revolution.

Breaker 1-9, you got your ears on, come on?

Guys- these dogs are different. At least mine is. Where are they at?

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:23 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I'd get in touch with Jonathan duke or Eddie berrand they were the owners of the two dogs

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:39 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thank you I will try to look them up.

Mr J & T, Did you ever see how these dogs run and drive a track once they were 5 years old? And how they tree? The way they are?
My real question is, is mine just a fluke or is this line of dogs all that special. Ive been around Lone Pine's all my life, thought they were the best until i bought Sally outta TN. She was big money at a young age, then went from GA, to TN, then she got sold in a swap, , then i got lucky and found her, I was in TN at my uncle's funeral... just randomly called about a $1200 dog. We hunted, i bought her for 800. The guy called me the following day and said, "I made a very big mistake, I want her back". I promised him a pup outta her, but she won't whelp properly...
I have watched my dog Sally, on the Garmin, go three miles through tough hilly country, barking every breath, running a straight track like chasing a coyote on a highway line, and go straight treed out of hearing. We were able to drive around to her, with big coon on the outside. Thats just an example. The garmin, and sally, have changed much of what i believed in.
Ive watched as she held a bear , and a bobcat, treed, by herself.
When you skin the coons, and watched where she bit down on the coon, versus the other big male dogs, she destroys the flesh (She bites much much harder than any dog Ive ever seen). Usually the skin has multiple punctures. Every time I unsnap her, its not just a turn-out, its some kind of a freak show event, and I've got to be prepared for the unexpected. I wish i could clone her.
And there's something else about her I just can't describe, but every single pesron that vists her or hunts her, everybody loves her, the way she acts, looks at you, and handles perfectly, and knows how to act, riding in a car, sitting in the house, quiet in the box, appropriately behaved in the kennel ,the whole package, she's perfect. She's no show dog, its how she acts, it's just different, everybody LOVES her.
Anybody else know how her littermates are doing?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:54 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I had a dog off jonathons stud rebell just a different bitch dog and she was a fine hound a COONDOG she treed COONS not trees I actually had the pleasure to hunt against Nellie and excuse my French but Nellie was a bad bitch in the woods she was a first and first kind of dog and was good about having the coon as well! Now pups out of this cross I'm unsure of but Eddie made this breeding with Jonathan my bet is Eddie has one of these dogs wether you can buy it or not is the question

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:51 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

ive got a nitech rebel gyp she is rebel top and bottom rebel is her sire she can take a bad track and get it going I like that abbott blood line ive been hunt n it for about 13 years now and had some track drive n treedog s to here where I live u need a fast track dog because it is so rough need a dog that can put it up fast im thinking about crossing her with the sweat it dog when she comes in heat