'PR' MUX'S BLANKET BACKED HUNTER DOB 10/5/2011

>>>>>>>>>>>>GRNITECH WAGERS' STYLISH LIPPER
>>>>>>>>>GRNITECH HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH HAYES
>>>>>>>>>>>>GRNITECH TAYLOR'S HARDWOOD DIXIE
>>>>>>NITCH HARD KNOCKIN STYLISH NITRO
>>>>>>>>>>>>GRNITECH SILVER DOLLAR CRACKER
>>>>>>>>>GRNITECH TURNER'S JEWEL
>>>>>>>>>>>>NITCH CALHOUN ROXANE
>NITECH SWEETLINE ALL NITE BANGER (DAM R.I.P)
>>>>>>>>>>>>GRNITECH GRCH HOUSE'S LIPPER
>>>>>>>>>GRCH GRNITECH LIPPERS STYLISH RANK
>>>>>>>>>>>>NITECH STYLISH DOLLY
>>>>>>GRNITECH SWEETLINE STYLISH SUE
>>>>>>>>>>>>GRNITECH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
>>>>>>>>>NITECH SWEETLINE NOCTURNAL NOOKIE
>>>>>>>>>>>>NITECH SWEETLINE LAYDOWN SALLY

I would like to start a post dedicated to this pup and to the respect of his bloodline. I will keep up to date info on the progress of this hound. So far he hasn't been introduced to a coon and won't be till fall. He goes and gets gone when we're in the woods taking walks during day letting his nose do the work. Latly he has been introduced to water and loves it! He will be the third hound I've trained so I'm hoping to have learned from some of my mistakes on the first two and make him the A+ hound. Anyhow let me know what ya'll think of this blood, and I'll keep this post going with his progress. Thanks Corey

Last edited by CLMuxlow on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:01 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Boy oh boy that sure is a good looking Hound

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:06 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Thanks man, not bad for a Walker :D
You and Gunner been in the woods at all latly?
So far Hunter has been on rabbit mode boy If only i'd let him out so he could get his chops on a cottontail he'd be a happy pup.
He is the only dog who when he gets out of the kennel gets gone my girls will play in the yard but he will be off trying to find that smell that's stuck in his nose. He's for sure the most hound headed which is exactly what I needed in my kennel.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:17 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I like the top side of your hound. Bottom side is great also I run spring creek chief and rank on my dogs bot side.

Anyways your top side the dog I would be more focused on is neosho river jet and coon creek warrior. Jet was in nebraska if I member right in his breeding days got some old papers with dogs raised here out of jet.
Minklers kansas dancer was direct out of jet and river bend moon or sky dnt recall but we had a female that was out of jet and a littermate sister to dancers mom. They were named moon sky star stuff like that.

Coon creek warrior was also raised right in this area was one heck of a hound was tough sob when it come down to killing a coon. He and couple others died in the box on way back from world hunt. Warrior started a line on his own(coon creek) still a few in missouri that run it.
Warrior in jet were far better hounds then nailor.
You have some real nice track blood on top and bottom. Lipper threw track dogs. If you could get them to stay treed you had yourself a hound. Waggners stylish lipper and lippers stylish rank are full brothers or more then half brothers I believe.

Good luck to you and your pup he is a nice built and can tell he gets plenty of exercise.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:02 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Thanks Butler for yor reply. I love hearing about the old hounds!
I also learned that My pups granddad
SWEETIME NOCTURNAL SHANE lost his leg in a big money PKC hunt which slowed him down a bit, but he learned to go out and lure other dogs to a slick tree and get'em hooked so he could beat them to the coon. I guess he had quite the brain on him.
I talked with the Gentleman that I got this pup from he said it took many many miles on the road to work his way up to the results of this blood. I can hardly believe that I fell into a pup with as much time and effort as this guy put into them!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:33 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

So I went for an early morning run with my hounds to get'em some woods time and we hit a den tree with in a matter of minutes my girls were treeing there butts off and hunter let out his first two barks on tree :D and from there he insisted that he would dig the tree out of the ground :P anyhow I'm liking the progress!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:25 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I wanted to wait till this pup turned one before we hit the woods at night for the first time. So saturday was the little guys birthday and we hit the woods with my older hound he worked with her very well and he got treed twice with her :D I kept it to an hour didn't shoot the coon out. I sure wasn't expecting him to run as good as he did the first night. But there is still plenty of time for him to be a jack @$$

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:28 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Haven't updated this post in a while so here goes. I've only taken him out probablly half dozen times this hide season and last night he made me love this sport. He is showing his independence big time from my older hound he wants to find his own coon. He proved to me that, last night as my B&T drove a track one way and got treed while he went the other way and openened up he was sounden real hot so I went his way and shinned his way to see what I thought were his eyes coming my way but to my suprise was a big fat coon :D . Let me tell ya I can see how a smart coon can lose a dog man that thing was up n down trees bumping other trees and gone pretty cool to see.
To rap my story up I dropped them in another woods and same thing B&T one way Walker the other only thing now is my B&T left her track to get on the pups track :shock:
Well there is my update. He is not a hard tree dog yet but he can find and drive a track darn good. Thanks for reading

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:25 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Had a good night out with the hounds just sharing some pics........