CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:22 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Looking for hunt buddies in piedmont or North Northwest Mountians of NC Ashe-Allegahany-Surry-Stokes-Yadkin-Whose wife will not be up tight that you would be hunt w a lady
I've lost more huntin buddy's in the past year because they hide the fact I'm a lady -thier wife finds out and I lost my huntin buddy 4ever
When I go huntin I go huntin no more no less. And that's it !

PR'PB N J's Dewberry Daisy and PR'PB N J's Blueberry Betsy
Member of SBA and BBOA .22 DRAGGIN -HOUND DOGS TREEIN -COON SEEIN CRAZY Take a kid hunting with a hound dog

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:50 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

are you married :?:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:51 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

No - if I was I wouldn't be havin so much trouble findin some body to hunt w. That is why I lost all my huntin buddies thier wife said she didn't feel right knowing I was not married and I am in my 20's I guess they felt insecure cuz most of the guys I use to hunt w was in thier mid-30's. When it comes down to it I'm just one of the guys we give each other a hard time bout our dogs -and the breed of dogs- we talked about how other peoples dogs r doin -and how all of thier wife and kids are doin ... U know the same conversation that they would be having if I wasn't there. Just looking to hunt I don't know the country down here I'm from the Mountians I get lost easy When I only go there 1 time for 1 drop. I'd lose my dog in the back yard after dark if it wouldn't for a flash light down here --Put me in Alleghany co. and I know where everything is at.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:16 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

i'm in Forsyth winston salem area. not hunting a hound yet, but going to start workin one in a few months, just bought a redbone female. new to the area ourselves just moved here around the begining of last year.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:55 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

cool deal you should come up and join the Stokes Co. Sauratown CHC we r in Pilot Mtn. Got a meeting the 3rd Friday of every month. A hunt planned march 7th 2009. When are you gettin your dog? Are you a newcomer to the sport? You plan to comp. hunt or pleasure?
Guess your plannin on going to Southern Redbone Days... I will be there for sure with one of my english dogs

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:07 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

thx for the heads up on the club, i've been wondering what clubs are close by, you have any other info on joining. already have pup, picked her up on the 3rd of january at the Grand American.(her pic is below)
Yes just getting into the sport( wow talk about teaching an old dog new tricks LOL) been talking to a guy i work with in High Point, and have always wanted redbones, but jobs and time have never allowed, so i just decided to go get one. hopefully i plan on dual purpose, nite hunts and bench and also pleasure.
yes i'm definitly planning on being at southern redbone days that saturday.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:59 pm 
IP:
Hello Checkered Flag. I live in Hudson and hunt in caldwell, burke, rutherfordton,and ashe counties. I am a member of a local hunting club with a little over 1800 acres of private club land to coon hunt. I have a good friend who lives in Harmony N.C. that I hunt with as well. You are welcome to go with us sometime. Just PM me and we will set it up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:16 pm 
IP:
I'm game. The wife comes with me so there ain't no problem with you being female or single.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:55 am 
IP:
Hey, I am glad to know there are more girl connhunters out there. I love it,My husband and I go as much as we can. I have a blue dog( Dana's Scarlet Fever) she has an allgrand pedigree,so I need to work hard to get her granded. My husband responded to you yesterday to say that we would go hunting with you.We are in Burke county,we would like to try out new hunting areas,so if you want to go just let us know. What area do you live in? We hunt in Alexander county mostly on family land.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:58 am 
IP:
Hello, this is to the guy from Hudson. What club do you belong to? We talked to the club at Granite Falls,they do not own the land. We would like to join a club with land that we can hunt on. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:58 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Thank You every one who invited me to go huntin w them - look forward to meeting and hunting w ya'll - Can't wait