CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:51 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hi fellow hunters.. I've been looking at the forum for a few years now but this will be my first post. My name is Scott Lanier I am a life long resident of manatee county I'm 27 years old and have a young family with my kids ages of 2,4,7. I have grown up my whole life hunting deer hounds or curs for hogs. I recently got out of my deer hounds and now just have my hog dogs but can say I believe I'm over hog hunting for now and miss the hounds dearly. I'm not ready for deer hounds again but I am ready to try the sport of coon hunting and believe my kids are getting to the age we need something the whole family can hunt I want them raised the way I was. I have never coon hunted or run tree stock hounds but has always interested in and I believe my time to step into this wonderful sport is now. So anybody that is in the state somewhat close to me I open to any help or advice that can be shared. I believe the only thing I am in need of is a hound I think I have everything else needed to get started. I also believe the places we hog hunt are all very well stocked with coon and would be willing to take someone with us that has some going dogs trash broke and is willing to lend some knowledge and help bring someone new to this sport and I would absolutely love to hunt with you on your hunts when I could as long as a tagalong wouldn't get in the way but I believe I would be able to help where ever needed as well. I really don't know how to go about this or to find the people I am looking for and sorry if I seem to blab in this post I'm just not real sure what to say to find what I am looking for but any and all help or knowledge would be greatly appreciated. You can post here shoot me an email birdslayer28@icloud.com or call or shoot me a text 9413022147 which ever way works best for you thank you advance and I look forward to hearing back from all of y'all thanks again

Join the forum today and remove this ad!