CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:36 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I am 60 years old new to computers and this site. I hunt walkers. I hunt 5-7 nights a week and am Master of Hounds. I live in ##*%* County Tn. I like to start young dogs and sell them to help people get started into the sport. I have a couple older dogs I use to train them youngins with and one is dual grand, the other is on its way to nite ch. And I have another female that is night ch. dog you can give me a call if you want to talk dogs, go hunting, or have any questions about competion hunting. 423-237-1024 friends call me Jr.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hey Mr. Junior, hello welcome to the site. I live in east Tennessee as well and working on training my two six month old redbone pups. I think we live pretty close together. I coon hunted several years back but have no experience training dogs to hunt and would like to take you up on your offer and bring them out sometime. I'm somewhat new to this area so I don't really have any places to hunt them or do much training was planning on getting my hunting license and train them on the wma's as the season opens up in a couple of weeks. I'm 27 and would like to learn from somebody who has the experience. I may call or text here later I'm at work right now. Thank you for your willingness and efforts to keep this sport alive

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:10 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

HELLO JR MY NAME IS STEVE BARNETTE MY DAD WAS GERALD BARNETTE FROM STICKLEYVILLE, VA IN LEE COUNTY IF YOU ARE OVER THIS WAY WE CAN DROP EM...... I'M A PLEASURE HUNTER BUT WOULD LIKE TO START COMP HUNTING I HAVE A COUPLE OF GOOD OLDER DOGS AND HAVE 4 PUPS SO I WILL BE HUNTING 4 TO 6 NIGHTS A WEEK..... I ALSO START YOUNG DOGS FOR PEOPLE