CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post subject: Re: Alabama Coonhunters
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:22 am 
IP:
i live in Prattville but from Sylacauga....will hunt..pm me!

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Mrcooper wrote:
I finally got up with another hunter, Justin, and we had a late night hunt, thanks to me taking a wrong turn and ending up 27 miles in the wrong direction. I brought my little 2 month old Black and Tan just to walk around in the woods with us and he had a blast, he followed and kept his nose to the ground smelling everything in sight. We treed two and had a blast. I was really impressed with his dogs, we carried 4 dogs total and they all did an amazing job. I can't wait to get up with Justin again. Anyone else up for some running, just let me know. 334 707 1861

Thanks, your welcome anytime. Maybe next time we wont get lost coming out lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:30 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

We didnt get that lost, Imagine if we didnt have that backtrack we would have been lost for sure. I loved that thing and have to get me one. I went looking through that Night light magazine that you gave me and started to circle and highlight everything I would like to have, I took another look when I was done and the whole book was highlighted and full of circles.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:24 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I'm way down in Baldwin county (Fairhope). I've got a bluetick female 7 months never hunted. Need to give her away. Tried to make her a family pet, didn't work. Sure would love to give her to someone who would let me he hunt with once in a while. Or would just love to go. Haven't hunted in years. Kids keeping me busy. Text email or call.
Jeff 251-751-6344 jeffreyaphillips@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:34 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Very tempting, im trying to find one that is already trained myself to run my B&T with, I dont care about papers and pedigree as long as teh dog will hunt.

If someone has one that they are will to do some trading for I would be interested as well, Maybe my dog and rifle plus some cash or something, who knows. Anyways you guys hit me up when you are all ready to run those dogs. 334-707-1861

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:41 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

hey guys i live in sylacauga and hunt 6 or 7 nites a week. yall come anytime and we will cut um loose. thanks benny 205-527-4095

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:16 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I'm from mobile co let's hunt I work swing shift so I get to hunt a good bit just call me and we set something up that goes for any south al hunters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:18 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I'm from mobile co let's hunt I work swing shift so I get to hunt a good bit just call me and we set something up that goes for any south al hunters 251 709-3117

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:26 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I'm in central Alabama(Eclectic, Elmore county). I have 4 Blueticks. Give me a call and we'll get one go'n! I can go most anytime(weather permitting) Larry 334-541-2332

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Prattville, Al...lookin for sum1 to go huntin with..i hunt walkers!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:20 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I live in Jackkson County Al. Dont have anything running and treeing just a 3 month old walker pup.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:19 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

in central alabama around auburn area looking for some people to run my 9mth old B/T pup with

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:50 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Ryan Stewart i live in jackson county alabama. woodville. im a member of the scottsboro coon hunters assn. we are puting on buddy hunts every first monday night of the month. u do not have to have a regerstered dog dont even have to have a dog hunting good. we are trying to get people started club hunting and this is a learning experience for those who never done it and for fun. there will b a entry fee ,no more than $10 to hunt and winers will recieve a cash prize. we are not sure the exact entry fee but like i said no more than $10 or the pay out but would like for every one to join us. our first buddy hunt will b april 4th. for directions or more info message me back or call (256)-599-1815. thank you and go tree one!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:41 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

hey im jake from andalusia al, i hunt black an tans i have a 6yr old male i just got dnt kn much bout him an i have a 18 mnth old male who is doin fairly good just have to keep feeden him tracks. im like you its hard to get people to go with me an its not the safest to go by youself but i do it more than not.lol if anybody is close to me lets go im ready. i am 24 an just pleasure hunt my number is 402-416-6489 call me or text. fyi my dogs are not ill in anyway just letting yall kn cause ive been with a few people where i left my dogs in tha box when theres was loose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:18 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Anybody interested in hunting 1 nite call or text me at 205-544-5201. i am from Parrish AL and Im tired of hunting by myself. I got a couple spots to go cut em loose. I got a decent black and tan male if anybody is interested let me know.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next