CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post subject: Re: Alabama Coonhunters
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:02 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

j-jones. i grew up in valley. hunted cusseta and fredonia my whole life. still have family in beulah. im in corner al now but still hunt in fredonia. we'll have to get together and go one night.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:53 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

anytime you ready give me a call

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

choctaw county alabama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:46 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

im in luverne al just got into it .i just got two walkers so if anyone wants to go out sometime or help and give advice give me a call 808-397-9720

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:19 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

shelby county alabama here and i hunt walker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:26 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

In the Tallassee area and looking to get into coon hunting. Don't have a dog yet but looking to get a Bluetick next year. I've hunted all my life just never for coons. Anyone willing to help a fellar out it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

YOU'VE GOT TO BE CHIT'N ME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:14 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I'm 24! I'm from Andalusia, Covington County but live in Auburn, Al for college! Kinda new to it but lookin for a pup to get started! Anybody around the area feel free to contact me!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:19 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

j-jones79 wrote:
im 20min north of auburn. i hunt 8 nights a week. mostly alone. give me a call 334-707-5515.

Hey Matt you aint always alone lol.......If youd answer your phone a little more regular, you would have company more often.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:05 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hey guys, Im in Auburn Alabama as well, and if anyone near or around the area gets a notion to go hunting just give me a hollar. A friend of mine took me a couple times last year to Tuskeegee National Forrest and I got addicted. I have a couple of guys that i work with that have given me permission to use their land, they have gotten tired of the coons eating their deer corn and want them gone. I have heard stories from one guy of prolly having the biggest coon he's ever seen on his property. Anyone up for it?

Anyways like i said im addicted to it and looking to get up my own gear and dog so if anyone has any old gear or knows of a good local breeder or has a dog for sale please let me know. I drive a tow truck for Tiger Tire and Auto, so just stop in and give me a hollar. If not you can reach me at 707-1861. My phone is on 24/7. And I'm alway up for some hunting. My name is Cooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:36 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Walker county here. Tired of hunting by myself. Call or text me at 205-544-5201.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:20 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

We'll I took my first step into getting into coon hunting. I have a new pup now, Duke, a 8 week old Black and Tan. Man this has to be the biggest puppy I have ever had. He has had a bit of a cold for the past few days, but when I came home today he had his tail wagging and we played around a little bit. I have a few calls out and and going to try to get him into the woods ASAP, hoping to get with a few good dogs and see what he's got. I have never trained for coon hunting, but i have experience with personal protection and obedience training. We will probably take him out this upcoming weekend with us, if everything looks good, and let him follow us in the woods abit until the other dogs tree something, then let him sniff around the tree and see how he does.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:31 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Mrcooper wrote:
We'll I took my first step into getting into coon hunting. I have a new pup now, Duke, a 8 week old Black and Tan. Man this has to be the biggest puppy I have ever had. He has had a bit of a cold for the past few days, but when I came home today he had his tail wagging and we played around a little bit. I have a few calls out and and going to try to get him into the woods ASAP, hoping to get with a few good dogs and see what he's got. I have never trained for coon hunting, but i have experience with personal protection and obedience training. We will probably take him out this upcoming weekend with us, if everything looks good, and let him follow us in the woods abit until the other dogs tree something, then let him sniff around the tree and see how he does.

Where are you located?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:10 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Lee County Here, Auburn Alabama to be exact. Hit me up anytime.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:31 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Northwest alabama here. Me and my wife hunt blueticks. We r always up for a good hunt just pm us and we will get together.

Cherokee, AL 35616

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:44 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I finally got up with another hunter, Justin, and we had a late night hunt, thanks to me taking a wrong turn and ending up 27 miles in the wrong direction. I brought my little 2 month old Black and Tan just to walk around in the woods with us and he had a blast, he followed and kept his nose to the ground smelling everything in sight. We treed two and had a blast. I was really impressed with his dogs, we carried 4 dogs total and they all did an amazing job. I can't wait to get up with Justin again. Anyone else up for some running, just let me know. 334 707 1861

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next