CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:46 am 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Breed Classified sections are for buying and selling ONLY -- NOT for sharing links, pedigree research, bloodline traits, photo sharing, looking for someone's phone number, training advice, seeking a hound hauler, hunt announcements, and etc...We have other sections on the forum for that.

The breed classfied sections are not broken down by what they hunt, they are broken down based on the breed.

The forum classifieds are broke down into sections based on the breed:

B&T Classified section - B&T's Classifieds ONLY
Bluetick Classified section - Blueticks Classifieds ONLY
English Classified section - English Classifieds ONLY
Cross Breed Classified section - Cross Breed / Non Hounds Classifieds ONLY
Hunting Equipment Classified section - Hunting Equipment Classifieds ONLY
And Etc....

If the hound you have for sale does not match one of the Breed Classified sections, post the dog in the Cross-Breed Classified section.

The point of the classifieds broken down by breed is when someone is looking for say a B&T, they go to the B&T classified section. When they go to the B&T Classified section, they go looking for B&T's, not other breeds or equipment.

If I am looking for an English, I go to the English section......I really don't want to see countless ads of other breeds and equipment when the I am looking for an English.....If I wanted to see other breeds and equipment, I would go to those Breed Classified sections or Equipment sections.

Examples:
If you have a Bluetick that you want to trade for a Black and Tan, post the ad in the Bluetick Classified section.

If you have a Beagle and want to trade for a Treeing Walker, post the ad in the Beagle Classified section.

If you have a gun you want to trade for a pup trainer, post the ad in the Firearms Classified section.

If you have a Dog Box you want to trade for a dog, post the ad in the Hunting Equipment section.

If you need a dog hauled, post the ad in the Hound Hauling Classified section.

And Etc....

FREE HOUNDS*

We have a place for free dogs. The Orphaned-Free Hound Section is for free dogs, the breed classified sections is for buying and selling.

*Free Pups to youth can be posted in regular classified section if pups are for sale.

Discussing Hounds and their traits

We have a place for discussing hounds and their traits. The Pedigree and Bloodlines Traits Section is for discussing hounds, the breed classified sections is for buying and selling.

SPAMMING -Posting the same post in all or different sections:
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=20917

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]