CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: HEY BUCKSHOT
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:06 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I made a thread a couple days ago about a trick for getting rid of flies. Surely it fits in kennel discussion, right? You mind letting me know why it got deleted so I understand in the future?

&
'PR' Lemoine's Cajun Eli

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: HEY BUCKSHOT
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:07 am 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tons of threads on flies already that can be added to:

viewtopic.php?f=88&t=48670

Also, no reason to post multiply threads in different sections asking me the same question -- that is why we have the Concerning Site and Forum Issues section.

If you went the SEARCH button and typed flies and then search by Topic titles only , you'll find threads to add to on the subject you were asking about.

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:16 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

A: I don't remember asking you for a link to that mess about posts getting deleted.
B: I deleted my first post to you because I realized i had posted in the wrong section.
C: Why do you have to be such a jerk to the good folks on here that aren't doing anything to bother anyone?

I'm sure you'll ban me now so I'm gonna say what I have to say now just incase. You have been an a$$ to people numerous times on here for no reason whatsoever and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be the same smartass tough guy in person.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:35 am 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

A: I don't remember asking you for a link to that mess about posts getting deleted.

You asked what happened to your post, and I explained and posted the link for further explanation (as it is already on the forum and do not have time to rewrite it, thus you did ask for answer didn't you on why it was deleted?

B: I deleted my first post to you because I realized i had posted in the wrong section.

Saw you posted the question twice, and posted that it is not needed and the fact that we have a section for support.

C: Why do you have to be such a jerk to the good folks on here that aren't doing anything to bother anyone?

So now I am a jerk for answering your question........Sorry, I am to the point -- quick and precise answers, if that makes me a jerk, so be it.........Been called worse from my own wife. Not like I am trying to win a personality contest or anything. Hell, I even posted how to find all the threads related to what you were looking for. Not to bad for a jerk huh?

I'm sure you'll ban me now so I'm gonna say what I have to say now just incase. You have been an a$$ to people numerous times on here for no reason whatsoever and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be the same smartass tough guy in person.

What I say on any forum, I will and can say in person.......don't think otherwise. I am who I am, both on a website and real life - the same person!!

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:39 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

not gonna go back and forth all day but what you did was give me a SMARTASS answer that really wasnt necessary. there are better ways of talking to people than what you do behind your keyboard. i'm done. if you're gonna ban me, then do it. otherwise, it's dropped.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:42 am 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOL, just another day in the office.

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:16 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

he is an awesome guy !!! he deletes my post that people had already replied .. he just dont like us lol ,

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:36 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

tncoonhunt1222 wrote:
he is an awesome guy !!! he deletes my post that people had already replied .. he just dont like us lol ,

Yep...........Guilty as charged!!!! :mrgreen: That is exactly the reason post get deleted on here.

Profile  WWW