CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: kennel photos
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:48 am 
IP:
i need some ideas iam going to start on my kennel just wanting some photos to go by

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:24 pm 
IP:
Here is a few pictures of mine I built last year hope they help. Ronnie

Last edited by Ronnie Green on Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:25 pm 
IP:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:27 pm 
IP:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:52 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

I have added 3 more on scense these pics but you get the idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:06 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

hey Ronnie what is on the floor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:46 am 
IP:
I put big rocks down first then I put ped gravel on top of them! Now that it is cold I put starw on top on that it is easy to clen up.

Ronnie Green

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:26 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hi Ronnie, great looking kennel. I will be building one this summer. I will be using your photos and directions to build mine. Thanks for posting !!!! Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:14 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

ronnie, those are nice kennels.
we are planning on building new ones this summer. it will be a 20x40 building with 4x5 pens inside and 4x10 outside runs attatched. should be nice. will have photos from beginning to end. we want to have a place inside for the tractor, feed storage and a place to work the dogs on the bench.

Team Milarken Ridge

we keep kids and dogs on track

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:46 pm 
IP:
Thanks.
The only thing that I do dilfernt is make them 4X10 they are 5 X10 which plywood is 4 X8. Good luck with your kennel's and post some pictures when you are done with them. The doors that I have for mine are selfs from a Best Buy that we done that they were going to throw away. So look around the stores by your house, they make great doors.

:wink: :wink: Ronnie Green

Post subject: Re: kennel photos
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:24 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Home of GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Bolden's High Dollar Sackett II He is offered for Stud by Private Treaty

We also Raise Miniature Schnauzer Puppies : http://www.TrammellsQualitySchnauzers.com

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:38 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I know that you are proud of your kennel and you should be, it looks good. But there is no reason that you need to post it in four threads right in a row. If you post it in one everyone will still see it.

Edit after I looked at the picture again: Good god man, how thick did you pour that slab?!?!?!? It looks to be 12-16 inches there on the left side. 3 inches would have been plenty!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:27 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

lockednks wrote:
I know that you are proud of your kennel and you should be, it looks good. But there is no reason that you need to post it in four threads right in a row. If you post it in one everyone will still see it.

Edit after I looked at the picture again: Good god man, how thick did you pour that slab?!?!?!? It looks to be 12-16 inches there on the left side. 3 inches would have been plenty!!!

I dont know what it is any of your business how many times I post my kennels, I have posted it in several different kennel ads, where EACH person was wanting to see other peoples kennels. I see that you are not the origional thread owner, so I do not care what you think is an appropriate number of posts for my kennels. It had to be thicker on one side because the ground is not level.

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:28 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

TQS_Kennel wrote:
lockednks wrote:

I dont know what it is any of your business how many times I post my kennels, I have posted it in several different kennel ads, where EACH person was wanting to see other peoples kennels. I see that you are not the origional thread owner, so I do not care what you think is an appropriate number of posts for my kennels. It had to be thicker on one side because the ground is not level.

Oh god relax!!!! Yes you are correct there were multiple threads by different people wanting to see people's kennels. But do you think that if you would have just posted it in one the other people wouldn't have seen it? All you managed to do was waste bandwidth!!!!

Why didn't you just level the ground out before you laid crete down? Would think that it sure would have saved you some money not having to buy as much concrete.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:38 am 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

Well I just think your being nosey, and who cares about bandwidth, its a small picture. And if everyone looks at all the posts I dont guess there would be a need for multiple threads wanting to see kennels, now would their.
That said, I didnt want to have to level the ground and wait for it to settle, its spring and I was affraid the weather wouldnt cooperate, so we just did it that way, it wasnt too bad I filled the thick spots with OLD concrete block and busted block, total was 10.75 yards of concrete, appx $1000. Plus the load of gravel of $300.

Profile  WWW