CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: HSUS at it again in CA
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:49 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

HSUS has donated $4000 to CA Fish and Game to sponsor four K9 dogs for a year. Talk about blood money. I beg you to call your clubs. Let's raise the four grand and tell Fish and Game to take the HSUS's money and return in politely with a note saying thanks but no thanks. HSUS is obviously trying to buy its' way in. Stop it now! Next thing you know they will have a member on the Fish and Game Commission. Fish and Game has no bussiness accepting money from a group one of whose stated goals is to end all hunting. I'm contacting CHC, COHA, USSSA, and all the other California clubs. This is urgent. Four grand is a lot these days but I've got the first fifty. I know the wardens need more help but I'd rather pay higher tag fees than let the HSUS have a financial influence. This is no joke, it's a freakin emergency. Contact Lynette Shimek, a K9 warden or Todd Tognazzini, president of the game warden union. I will have contact info later tonight. I just read the article June 8 Sac Bee. Check out this trash from Bee writer Sarah Frier: "Game wardens felt that at least somebody was on their side when the Humane Society decided to fund rewards for poaching arrest tips and sponsor a team of crime-sniffing dogs." First of all I had to call her and find out which humane society. Basic journalism practices are who why when and where. She didn't really tell us who it was. Lo and behold our old nemesis HSUS. Trust me their motives are bad bad bad.
HSUS is not on Fish and Games side. I'm putting all previous posts and politics aside with my hat in my hand! I'm begging for unity, cohesion, and four grand. Let's show the antis we are made of sterner stuff.
Pete Meyer (530)644-2773

Join the forum today and remove this ad!