CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: BARKING ORDINACES
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:27 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I am trying to find a copy of the excessive barking ordinace in Aiken County SC, As my neighbor has continously harrassed me about my hounds the two years I have been here I have made every effort to appease him including putting bark collars on my dogs. I have seen my poor hounds suffer for this man and I am tired of it. they bark no more maybe even less than other dogs in the neighbor hood Yet animal control has visited my house at least once every couple of months. They even left notice on neighbors doors that haven't even complained and asked them to take me to court. ( I filed a complaint with the county amenistration for this as they tried to solicit a complaint from neighbors) I the last two weeks I have caught this man om my property several times with a video camera (even once talking to my 6 year old son) I finaly broke down today and called the police to put him on tresspass notice is there anything else I can do???? I am wanting him to take me to court because I have spent all kinds of money in bark collars etc... and have done anything I can think of it has got me to the point I am on edge every time I here a dog bark even if its one in the morning I am jumping up out of bed to see if it is my dogs or one of the neighbors. after catching him in my yard twice this morning and then getting a call from another neighbor while I was at work that he was back over here I left work sick to my stomach from being stressed out all due to this man harrassing me any suggestions ???????????????????????

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!