CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Bright Eyes
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:11 pm 
IP:
Is it just me or does anybody else end up with issues on any dealings with Bright Eyes. Sent a lighted collar for repair. Lady calls and tells me it is fixed and how do I want to pay and where should it be sent. The cost was $15 and I gave her my credit card information, the total billed to account was $15. I told her thank you and was pleasently surprised to have some type of positive interaction with those folks.

20 minutes later I get a call from a lady from Bright Eyes who is calling to let me know my collar is repaired. I told her I had already been contacted and it had been billed . She first argued that I had not been contacted and then backed off saying there were multiple contact list and it was possible I had been previously contacted. She checked my account and told that she was showing I had been contacted. However, she needed to adjust my charge, instead of $15 it would be $25. Her contention was an addition of $10 for shipping and handling. Don't have a problem with that had the first call not stated your total is $15.

Problems last year were over the warranty. Man am I glad the Tracker Lights are on my dogs now. Couple of my friends have had to push to get repair and warranty work done on lights.

Is it just me or is this the norm?

Hopm

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: ????????????
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:01 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

your the first i have heard about haven problems with them , i have deal with them for several years.. no problems , fact is they have been very help full .i had a problem with my lights blowen bulbs always just the low side he told me to loosen the ring on the head 1/4 turn it worked and i aint blown a bulb since.. got new bulbs from them once ,when they arived here 1 was broke i called and told them they sent me 2 the day after.... i think there servic is first rate... and you can believe this if i didnt i would go else where.....friend in sport....tom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:28 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Ive never had a bit of trouble out them. Bought light and stuff from them..always been real nice. Sound like you got a hold of a woman on a bad day!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:18 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

I never had any probelms with them or any of there equpment and i would recomend them to anyone. If there lights can put up with the abuse i throw at them. Then they must be one good light

'PR' KlearWater Kate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Had a 21volt belt light from Bright Eyes. I have had it for three yrs. and it will not hold a charge for over 5hr.s I have sent it back to them around 2 weeks ago. I have tried contacting them via email and phone and finally got a very smart _ss response back from them thru email. Said battery was fine. I simply just want them to go ahead and replace it since I had went through the trouble of sending it too them. I have tried over ten times to contact them over the phone and no answer. What kind of a place it this? Is this some type of mom and pop light builder. I would never recommend one of these lights to anyone due to the experience I have had with dealing with these people. I will admitt I liked the light but the battery should have lasted longer but that wasnt a problem. But the smart remarks in the email that they sent me was not appropriate. I will never do business with them again and it looks like they are going to keep my belt light because I cannot get anyone to answer the phone there. I just wanted everyone to be aware of this before you buy one of their lights.

Post subject: Re: Bright Eyes
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:31 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

what is wrong with my light? i turn it on low side and then to high side and high side is very dim. sometimes the high side will come to get bright after a while. and after a little while of hunting the low side starts getting dim and in about a min you have to look at the head to see any light. if i turn it off and turn it back on it works for a min then does it again. then high side is just barley shining. what do yall think is the matter with it.?

Home of:

Nitech 'PR' Buck Creek Dan

GRCH 'PR' Sweet Tea Southern Suzi

RIP -- 'PR' Buck Creek Friendly 1-29-14

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:46 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Bob "Hoss" wrote:
I never had any probelms with them or any of there equpment and i would recomend them to anyone. If there lights can put up with the abuse i throw at them. Then they must be one good light

X2

Profile  WWW