CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: PROWLER LITES ?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:34 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I'M just getting started again and my lite will not charge it only works when it has the charger pluged in it. I am assuming the acid is hard and no good. or is there something i can do to have it fixed or just buy another prowler lite. would like to know what people think of these lights also.thanks

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: 1995 PROWLER LITE ?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:03 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

TEAMTITAN wrote:
I'M just getting started again and my lite will not charge it only works when it has the charger pluged in it. I am assuming the acid is hard and no good. or is there something i can do to have it fixed or just buy another prowler lite. would like to know what people think of these lights also.thanks

IF YOU HAVE ONE 6V RED BATTERY ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BUY NEW BATTERY AROUND $40.OO DOLLARS OR YOU CAN DO WHAT I DO TAKE THE TOP OFF CRACK THE CASE OPEN AT SEAM TAKE THE BATTERY OUT GO TO WHERE THEY SELL INDUSTRAIL BATTERYSGET A NEWONE LAST ONE I BOUGHT WAS ABOUT $15.00 PUT IT IN GLUE CASE BACK TOGETHER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:21 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

thanks. i opened it up and it had a orange power sonic battery part # ps-682f 6 volt 8 amp... i found one that has the same part number but is blue and white and it is a 6volt 9 amp i am assuming it will work.. my next question is if there is a place to buy a new outter hard case. and would like to know what the best bulb to use is .. thanks..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:54 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

TEAMTITAN wrote:
thanks. i opened it up and it had a orange power sonic battery part # ps-682f 6 volt 8 amp... i found one that has the same part number but is blue and white and it is a 6volt 9 amp i am assuming it will work.. my next question is if there is a place to buy a new outter hard case. and would like to know what the best bulb to use is .. thanks..

YES THE BATTERY IS GOOD I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU CAN BUY NEW CASE WHAT HEAD DO YOU HAVE IF YOU HAVE WHEAT LIGHT HEAD BM 3O IS THE BLUB YOU NEED. MINE ARE NITE LITE HOTLIGHTS THATS THE NITE LIGHT OR PROWLER 6VOLT BATTERY WITH 4VOLT HEAD. IF YOU HAVE REGULAR HEAD GOTO HALOGEN BULB. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING BRIGHTER I WOULD SUGEST
I HAVE 21VOLT K LITE BELT LIGHT THEY MAKE A LITTLE LIGHT THAT IS BRIGHTER THAN MY HOT LITES I THINK STILL UNDER $100. KLITE 1 800 757 4965

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:28 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

thanks. my head just has a on/off push button on it but it has a knob on the top of battery that make's it dimmer/brighter. the bulb in it has k12 on it.i'm thinking i will just buy a new battery for it and have it as a back up light and buy a new one

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:29 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

TEAMTITAN wrote:
thanks. my head just has a on/off push button on it but it has a knob on the top of battery that make's it dimmer/brighter. the bulb in it has k12 on it.i'm thinking i will just buy a new battery for it and have it as a back up light and buy a new one

WHEN YOU GO TO GET THE BATTERY TAKE THE OLD ONE WITH YOU TO MAKE SURE ITS SAME SIZE BE SURE CHEAK OUT THE K LITE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

check your pm im going to send you a message thanks