It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Re: BIGFOOT
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:07 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

beast wrote:
I think there is somethin like him out there. No one has seen him and there are a lot of species we have not discovered so I will believe in him until someone proves he is not out there

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

:lol: That darn Bluetick in the picture has done put you up a tree :D Is he ruff :P

Cold nosed,go hunting,accurate,determined hounds with brains, is our goal
PKC CH County Line Sod Buster-( Big'n x Bev) Brains & accurate

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:30 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I seen a swoop nanny and a wampis cat ha

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

MARRIED TO ONE :mrgreen:

(LIKITY SPLIT)(GOOBER)(BUGG)(PENNY)(WRINKLE)(LIL MIGHTY MITE) bearers of no big titles or all grand pedigrees, but a product of 5 generations of heavy red eagle and yadkin river line breeding, IF YOU SEEN ONE YOU HAVE SEEN THEM ALL !
FORMER HOME OF
GRCHGRNTCH STYLISH HARRYS ALL GRAND RPM
GRNTCH SANKER DEEP
GRNTCH MIDNIGHT BAT
GRCH GRNTCH SWIFT CREEK SWAMP
Grch GRNTCH TREE ROCKIN REX
GRNTCH YADKIN RIVER RACKETT
GRNTCH

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:48 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

I want to know if any if any of yall have seen a Bigfoot or had a buddy see one while out night Huntin or any kinda Huntin sightings or just takes they have heard

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I had a buddy, that was deer hunting in the Chattahoochee National Forest, in N.Ga! An he told me he saw what he thought was a bear walking on the next ridge line over! An when he looking through the scope to check it out, he said it stood up on its back legs an ran off! He has never been back there since to hunt. I believe he saw something, not sure what, but I believe him!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:54 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I saw on tv not long ago that a guy said he shot a baby bigfoot but when he went to get it he had just wounded it and it died in his arms and he felt so bad about it that him and his buddy just buried it, but when they went back a year later to show the people from this show its remains, all that was there was some hair that looked like it came from a chimp. I think if I had the thing in my sights i'd be pretty rich cuz i'm not squeezing off on something and not taking it out of the woods, especially something that nobody else has ever gotten solid proof of seeing. As for me though, I think it's just something people who are scared of the woods say they see when something spooks em, darn slickers anyway!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:00 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I believe in them...my mom says that my real dad was bigfoot..lol..
Also I have heard several stories about my grandfather killing an unknown white creature.

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_988 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:59 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I know a guy said he was deer hunting at cherry lake, and he saw a heard of deer running like something was "hearding" them so he said "I was getting all excited choosing which one I should shoot and then I looked through my scope and i saw this tall man like thing running and the way it was running with its long legs and long arms didn't look like a natural normal human" he said it then stopped running looked over in his direction and took off running the other away and he said he doesn't know if it stopped running cuz at that point he took off to his truck.

I don't know if I believe in Bigfoot or not, just like ghosts I'll believe it when I experience it. I think people believe in it just to have something to believe in. When Yoruba kid you have santa and the Easter bunny you grow up you have Bigfoot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:42 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I had a friend that was 6'8" tall had a 14" foot his arms were long and after some doing he got the BigFoot walk down and even bought a a fur gorilla sute, but after some thought he backed out on the BigFoot walk.He said if a redneck came by I might get shot and even if I did not and the walk went OK with my luck while I in the woods tring to change out of the sute I would get a tap on the back and it would be the real BigFoot asking for a date.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:33 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

ronnie hilton wrote:
I had a friend that was 6'8" tall had a 14" foot his arms were long and after some doing he got the BigFoot walk down and even bought a a fur gorilla sute, but after some thought he backed out on the BigFoot walk.He said if a redneck came by I might get shot and even if I did not and the walk went OK with my luck while I in the woods tring to change out of the sute I would get a tap on the back and it would be the real BigFoot asking for a date.

LMAO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:50 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Buddy of mine seen him cross state road 93 at Jonestown mountain in northeastern pa and up in Benton a guy was squirrel hunting and said he shot one and it dropped into thick high grass and when he went over to get it the thing was mangled and shredded and their was an awful odor. I believe in him personally.