CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:17 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: This happened one night
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:28 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I put this story on here a long time ago i decided to put it on again. Me and a friend was hunting one cold night about 6 yrs ago. It was cold, we were saying we wished a coon would cross the road so we could put the pups on it. Then low and behold there was one. We put the pups out and they were having a hard time. So we put my old pup trainer on the track. She put it up a tree. Well, my buddy had me hold his pup by the collar while he shot the coon out for the pups. While he was shooting. I told him when the coon comes out to yell so I could move out of the way. Well, he stop shooting I looked over at him and the gun had jammed. Then I heard something above me, I looked up and there was the coon, spread out coming down. So I tryed getting out of the way. Then pow, right on the head. I hit the the ground. My friend said the coon stood up in the middle of my back, and the fight was on. Well it knocked me out for a few seconds. When I got home at 2 oclock. My wife woke up and I was telling her what happened. She then asked if I needed to go to the hospital, I said why. She said it hit you hard on the head, you might have a Coon....cussion! She laughed so hard she about peed herself. Thanks

Last edited by randall page on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: cooncusion
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:25 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I thought it was a funny story. I guess no one thinks its funny.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:42 pm 
IP:
Haha that's funny. I had nearly the same thing happen to me but I got out of his landing path just in time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:52 am 
IP:
randall page,

Cooncussion is the point, the funny part and it was a good story.
But reading it with no margin below it or no other words after cooncussion makes it easy to overlook it way down at the bottom of the page. Sometimes things we post look different than we want but yes it is funny and well told but cooncussion needs some kind of emphasis. Capitalize 'Coon'...cussion, maybe that will help get the point across. Sign your name and add thank you first or something and that will make Cooncusion show better higher up on the page and spell it right 'Cooncussion', with 2 s's.
A good story that needs work on just 'one word'.

Thank you...♪

Jack the Knife

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:50 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Thanks, ill do that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH lmao,I hope from the story which indeed was funny ,you turned out ok my friend, and your wife has every right to be concerned ,just shows us coon hunters that accidents do happen , he could have biten you and with rabies man,man that would have suxed.glad you didnt sustain a cooncussion brother, becareful enjoy the hunt but always pay attention to your surroundings my friend,remeber most of the time you are fAR from home so medical service isnt no joke....HH DAVE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:49 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Thanks, i hear ya

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

That's funny right there! I squalled one out last spring almost landed on my head when he jumped out!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:01 am 
IP:
funny story lol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:46 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

ohh heck yeah that was funny even told my wife about it. YOu getting knocked cold was great the wife being quick enough to term it a coon cussion was just HYSTERICAL

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:06 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

LOL that was great! Coon-cussion...I am gonna have to my husband about this one! :D