CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:21 pm 
IP:
i am a preacher and love to coon hunt. its hard to go to any of the local and enjoy clean fun of hunting without all the lies, jellosy, and trouble. i am starting a new christian fellowship hunting club in stigler, ok. if anyone would like to help or hunt you are wellcome. i would like to create an invironment that is enjoyable for everyone, and needs to be example setting to all others. if you are looking for a place to have fun and want to help please call me 918-967-3444 ask for eddie

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:38 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

hope you get a group started, is the coon hunter for christ group still going? i know they were going to mainly PKC events. may God bless your plans. In everything we do may it be all for Jesus.

Profile  WWW
 Post subject: hunting club
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:04 pm 
IP:
yes they are still around, just not in my area. i sure hope there are other serious christian bretheren around that will help me with my goal. i already have a newly remodled club house that is very nice, land, ponds, and lots of places to hunt. remember jesus sais 2 could put 10,000 to flight. thanks for responding and your prayers are appreciated.

god bless you
eddie harp

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:00 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

hi there, southernthunder. i am a preacher who also likes to coon hunter. i have never been part of the competition hunting but i love working with the dogs and raising up young pups. i have a young plott female who is making progress. thinking about breeding her in the coming year. talk to you later. may the Lord bless your ministry this Advent season. plott72

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:22 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hello there , I am a new hunter to this site and i am greatful to fid other christian hunters inthis sport. I also participate in the Christian bowhunters assoc. I live in Oh and can pray for your efforts even if i cant participate. Hope Christ is glorified in your effors.