CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: On my way to Hell.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:39 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

ain't no way i'll end up in heaven when ever i kick the bucket. doin a hell of a lot of things that i regret. smokin marryjane, drinkin,stealin, and thats just to name a few. u all think i might have a chance?

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:31 pm 
IP:
you would if you gave your life to jesus, and stoped doing those things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:44 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

These internet forums are great for lots of things..... but for your question I would suggest you find a quiet place, and ask Jesus himself.... see how that works, I think you'll be surprised at what you find.

dk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:41 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

You are right that sin keeps you from heaven and knowing God. That's why God made a way for us to be freed from the guilt of our sins and then we can enjoy eternity in heaven. We were made to be eternal so either we choose to accept the free gift that Jesus offers us which is that He took our sin on himself on the cross and paid our debt or we continue to think there's no way that will work for me, which is not true. Praise God that there's nothing that we can't be forgiven of except continuing to deny we need to be forgiven and we can turn away from that also if God is warming up our souls to seek Him. Get you a Bible and read the gospel of John or go online to BillyGraham.org and they will steer you straight. Find a church that preaches freedom from sin through Jesus and trusts the Bible is true. My friend it sounds like God is after you to pull you out of where you are at, can't out run the hound of heaven.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:56 pm 
IP:
Moses did, and look at what he did, i personally don't think ya could of did worse than him, and he turned out to be one of gods great servents, he went to heaven, why not you? just talk to jesus, and you will see a change, i used to be VERY evil my self, and im a tottally different person..threw god ANYTHING is possible, the old sayin, "every preacher has a past" the way i did it, wasn't threw no preast, or anything like that, i sat down and thought, and read, and read, and fought my bad thoughts, and slowly i changed, there still here, but isn't that part of being a christain? god said "you can't have two masters, cause you will love one and hate the other" point being, cant serve man and god, if it was easy, every1 would be a chritstian, i will pray for ya, i truly hope ya turn into a great christain, god bless, and safe hunting.

Post subject: TO RED-B-COONER
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:38 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

YOU HAVE BEEN GETTING SOME GOOD ANWSERS . WHAT DO YOU THINK
THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN IS TO ASK JESUS AND BELEVE IN HIM. HE SAVED ME HE WILL SAVE YOU TOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:48 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

you sound a whole lot like me red b cooner.but Jesus saved me. people said that little devil want live right no time and he will be in the world again. thats been along time ago and i am still living for the lord. he called me to preach his word about 11 yrs. ago and since i have pastored 3 churches with his help. me and you are the reason jesus died on the cross.you have made the first step whether you realize it not .you know you are on your way to hell. you have to be lost before you can be saved. the next step is realizing who can save you ...Jesus... the Bible says that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead thou shalt be saved for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.that is all it takes. and paul said if any man be in Christ he is a new creature. as k the lord to save you and he will. i am praying for you if you need someone to talk to send me a pm. i will be more than happy to help you any way i can. i am just an ole country boy that loves the lord and loves to hunt.

romans 1:16 for i am not ashamed of the gospel of christ for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth;to the jew first, and also to the greek

Post subject: red b cooner
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:09 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

You have to realize your lost before you can be saved and it looks like you realize that , Jesus died for you on the cross and he loves you very much!!! Please read Romans chapter 10 verses 9,10 and verse 13 and ask God to save you !! I'll be praying for you, I'm just a country boy who loves to coon hunt and believes the Bible!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:37 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Everyone has a chance to go to heaven. You need to repent for what you have done. You need to sit down and pray and ask God to be the Savior of your life and thank him for dying on the cross for your sins. You need to daily work on your walk with him. Don't say this praying unless you mean it and really do want to change your life. God loves you and will forigve you. I hope you can establish a relationship with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:40 pm 
IP:
Everyone has a chance my friend. God will forgive you if you truely ask for forgiveness and walk in the path of righteousness. It is not an easy row to hoe. Yet is is well worth it. That is why God sent his son to save our sins. No man is free from sin with exception of Jesus Christ. If you ask for forgiveness and mean it in your heart he will grant it to you. This doesn't mean ask for it and then go out and do it again. Find the Lord and he will lead you down the right path. It is a daily battle to fight the devil. I personally am having a hard time in my life right now. Yet I have put my faith in the Lord and he is helping me through it Things are going better and he is giving me strength to make it that way. I have to ask him for strength a few times a day and I can feel the Holy Spirit fill my heart with his love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:28 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Keep up the good work Steve. I'm also struggling at the moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:05 pm 
IP:
Tyler I will keep you in my prayers along with you red to get you to the path of righteousness

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:04 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

thanks i appreciate it.