CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:45 pm 
IP:
i don't no if this is true, i just no that a preacher preached on it..and ive never forgot it..i dont even no where he got it..but anywho here it is:

This boy, was going to collage, and there was a proffesor who was a atheist. And the whole corse he would preach on how god wasn't real, and science proved it, and at the end of each coarse the proffesor would say "stand up if you believe god is real, after everything i have tought"...and the collage students wouldn't stand up in fear of failing, and he would say, " im going to drop this chalk and if there is a god, then it won't brake" and everytime it would brake. Well there was one boy, who was going there, who got that class and he was terrified, in fear of failing.. so he prayed, and studyed...and even prayed some more. asking god what to do...well the day finaly came...the man said his famous words..the boy new what had to be done, cause if he didn't stand up that would of been denying god, and he new what that ment..that jesus would deny him in front of his father...so the boy stood up..the man was stuned..never has anyone stud up...the man shouted " YOU FOOL!! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME! HOW DARE YOU! YOUR A FOOL!! IF GOD IS REAL WHEN I DROP THIS CHALK IT WON'T BRAKE!! so the proffesor droped the chalk..it hit his foot and rolled off..never broke...the man stormed out of the room....

i have always thought of this, not everyday, but it pops into my head sometimes, and i just thought i would share it, as i said earlier i don't no where the preacher got it from, or even if its a true story..but i enjoy it, and i just thought that some of you might, thank you, god bless and safe hunting.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!