CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:09 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

HELLO MY NAME IS DONNIE ESTES AND I AM A MEMBER OF PADGETTS CREEK BAPTIST CHURCH IN UNION SC. OUR CHURCH BODY IS GROWING AND IS ON FIRE FOR GOD. WE ARE OUT GROWING THE CAPACITY OF OUR SUNDAY SCHOOL ROOMS AND OUT GROWING OUR FELLOWSHIP HALL. WE WERE RECENTLY ABLE TO PURCHASE SOME LAND AND A HOME THAT JOINS OUR PROPERTY AT GOOD PRICE AND WE UNDERSTAND THAT IT WAS A TRUE GIFT OF GOD. I WAS LUCKEY TO BE SELECTED TO SERVE ON A FUND RAISING COMMITEE AND WE AS MANY GOOD EVENTS PLANED FOR THE CHURCH. WE ARE HAVEING A COON HUNT TO RAISE MONEY FOR THE CHURCH BUILIDING FUND ON TH 27 ON JAN. AND WE HAVE PLANS FOR A WILD TURKEY SEMINAR AND A FISHING TOURAMENT LATER IN THE YEAR. PLEASE REMEMBER US IN PRAYER.

THANKS ALOT,
DONNIE "BIGSHOW" ESTES

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:29 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Wow! it sounds like you all are on the right track! My grandma always said that "the lord helps those that help themselves" and it sounds like all your hard work and dedication will be returned"ten fold". God bless you all and may god help your church sail over any and all hurdles ahead. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:53 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

I will pray for your church! What a blessing to have such a church but beware!! Those are the kind the devil will try to attack.

Mel

Profile  WWW
 Post subject: THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:48 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR US.OUR HUNT WAS A SUCCESS. WE HAD A GOOD NUMBER OF DOGS IN THE FIELD EVENTS AND BENCH SHOW AND HUNTED A TOTAL OF 41 DOGS!!! THAT IS ON OF THE LARGEST HUNTS i HAVE EVER HELPED PROMOTE. WE RAISED $1704.00 FOR THE CHURCH. I AM GLAD THAT THE GOD I SERVE IS STILL SAVING SINNERS AND ANSWERING PRAYES. WAL-MART AINT THE ONLY SAVING PLACE, PRAISE GOD.

GIVING HIM THE PRAISE AND GLORY

THANKYOU AGAIN,

DONNIE "BIGSHOW" ESTES