Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:58 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Congratulations Patrick!

Big Jake, you just took the first step! "Seek and Ye Shall Find"

GOD Bless you both!

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:13 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Patrick I'm pretty sure the angels are still rejoicing. You will NEVER make a better decision. You will be in my prayers. Have a safe New Year!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:02 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Patrick, It must feel like a terrible weight has been lifted from your shoulders. Keep the faith! God bless you and your family.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:36 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

congrats......He sertainly is amazin, aint He!? I will be sure to pray for you and your family! :wink:

NITECH CH PR Wilkinson's Thor
CH GRNITECH PR Jamie & Bill's Trashy Amos
GRCH GRNITECH PR Jamies' Little Trashey Daisey
GRNITECH PR Jamie's Trashey Dee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:42 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

GOOD FOR YOU !! YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY NOW. DON'T FORGET HIM, HE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.
STAY READY,
CHARLES

DNA-P GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS DOG NAMED HORSE, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLUE CORKY, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLUE SARGE, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BLUE DOG TIMBER JACK, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BLU SHADOW, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS ATCHAFALAYA MAGGIE, GRCH "PR" GALLOWAY'S BLUE INDIAN BETTY, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK BL DEE DEE, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS NORTHERN OUTLAW LADY, GRCH "PR" GATEWOODS BIG CREEK MS DAISY

http://www.myspace.com/bigcreekblueticks

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:31 pm 
IP:
i did last nite every one kept pushing me i just told them i will go when he speaks well last nite at 9:00 i did it felt so good i had it felt like a ton lifted off me iam one of his now and nothing is going to change that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:34 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Mud Man that is wonderful news. Congratulations if you ever need anything just give me a call. I love to see it when someone is snatched away from satan. And I will be praying for you.

If it was a sin 2000 years ago it is a sin today!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:28 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

MudMan,
Welcome to the FAMILY of God!!! It is great to hear that another Brother has joined Us!!! We will all certainly pray for you. Just beware that now that you have joined God's Family, Satan will try harder than ever to get you to backslide. He will try to convince you that any trouble or sorrow you have is being directed to you from God...........which is NOT TRUE!!!
Read Luke Chapter 8 (Parable of the Sower) and keep this as a constant reminder to let God's word grow in your heart!!!
God Bless You!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:54 am 
IP:
thanks all santan has done cause a lot of trouble for me in the last week me and my bestest friend got into it ppl have been starting stuff and all because i know stuff on them that can land them in BIG trouble but if they want to know the truth they should read ROMANS chapter 1:20 that tells all you need to know that he sees all and that what you do in the dark it will be brought to the light

Post subject: hang in there mudman
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:25 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

When you decided to follow Jesus that may have turned some of those friends against you, especially if you all were wild and shared some mischief. Now you know you can't keep living like that and they must know it to so you are dangerous esp. if it is serious stuff. Keep praying for them and remember that Jesus said following him wouldn't be easy and that it would divide families and friends. I take comfort in the fact that many of the disciples came to believe because they were partners together in fishing. It makes you wonder what all those boys had gotten into in their years of work. I bet there were some stories on Peter that couldn't be told, him and his knife with that temper he had. Cut that one guys ear off when they arrested Jesus, then denying Jesus a few hours later. I wonder if Peter was some unpredictable dude, all pals one minute and sitting on your chest the next pounding ya in the teeth. LOL He was up/down all around wild but Jesus told him he would be a "rock". Keep praying for those guys, if the Holy Spirit is working on them you will have no stronger brothers in Christ when they submit to Jesus. They probably have some of their own family praying for them also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:43 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Mudman you won't have to leave your old friends, they will leave you. The old man they knew is dead and a new man stands before them, and they will not know you. But you should try and witness to them and talk about Jesus and his wonderful gift he gave all of us that day at Calvary. If you care for them (I am sure you do) do all you can to get them to repent and get saved as there is an awful place a waiting if they don't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:20 pm 
IP:
its been hard this past week me and my friend are not speaking to one another now i said something and he said it back and me an dhim got in to a fight yelling back and forth he even said that qoute iam a changed person he wants the old friend back its been hard and it has got me down to where iam selling out it is hard enough to loose friends that you have had sence 1st grade i just hope things change my girlfriend left me and all sence i repented i think now did i do the wrong thing i dont knwo iam so confused now more then ever i just pray that god shows me the stright path he wants me to walk :? :?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:13 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

No matter what comes don't give up trusting Jesus. He said He would always be with us. He had friends and family turn away from him also. Just keep telling Him that you need Him to work out these relationships that these friends need to know who Jesus really is and how He can set them free from sin and the eternal penalty of all our sins. the holy Spirit has to be working in their souls to make them hunger to know God and the only way we can know God is by being made pure. There's only one way and that is to accept that Jesus took all our sin on Himself and if we repent and trust Him to make us pure we can be sons and daughters of God. You may have some rough times as you keep your faith, Jesus promised that these times would happen. Keep trusting Him and stay close to Him in prayer and reading your Bible. pray-read-live it...repeat pray-read-live it...repeat

Try fasting and praying over this situation with your buddy and girlfriend, that's how we grow in our faith and how we see victory over our own sin patterns and see break throughs with others who need to know him.Fast and pray and ask others to do the same. When our bellies get hungry God starts to see we are getting serious about what we are praying about. Talk to your pastor and the deacons or elders at your church and ask them to pray with you about this. It's not easy, our enemy the devil wants to see us give up and stop fighting. He will use all sorts of things to push us or trip us.

Post subject: I Accepted Christ
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:06 am 
IP:
I'm glad you made a change in your life. Remember he is with you always just read his word and talk to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:35 am 
IP:
well its been rough sence that day i have had a evil spirt on me 3 time and it was so bad i couldnt get a prayer out our pastor and teh elders of teh chruch prayed it out of me and it hit me again it mad me feel SO COLD :( that was about 3 weeks ago snece then i have got stammery <spelling lips i am seaking one thing and thats the holygost i have met the greatest girl in my life she goes to our chruch she is saved and has teh holygost the pastor says it wont be long till i hav eit :D i have droped everything that doesnt have to do with god its been a long hard row to hoe so far but iam wanting to be stronger in god my grandma has had teh holygost for 63 years now my dad 30+ my mom 15years and i look up to them for help i just want you all to keep praying for me i need all i can get thank y'all and good bless