CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: keep trusting in Jesus
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:33 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

Once you have asked Jesus to rule in your heart He stays tight. If there are demonic forces trying to turn you around just remember that they don't have any power to change the fact that you are forgiven and redeemed by the blood of Jesus. They can and will try to run you down and distract you. Think of it like those cowboy movies were the bad guys are outside the house and the good guys are inside. Lots of shooting and trying to get back in but with Jesus in there they can't do it. As far as being filled with the Holy Ghost that comes as we learn that we can't grow in our faith or be more like Jesus without the helper who is the Holy Ghost. Your church may teach that there is a sign like tongues that shows when you are filled. Mine doesn't teach it that way but no matter where you're at keep on trusting God and obeying the scriptures, I have known folks that felt that they would never see the Holy Ghost working in their lives but remember that they Holy Ghost never has its own agenda, He always points us to Jesus and reminds us of scriptures to fit whatever comes up. Part of the way that works is that we need to keep studying our Bible and praying that when something or someone comes along then we would know what to say or how to handle it. Find time each week to pray with your pastor or one of the leaders in your church about your faith journey. It is good to have a mentor in our faith. You see that throughout the Bible. God bless and I have prayed for you. Maybe you need to add "Out of the" to your name Mudman.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:33 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Mudman how have you been doing, and this post has been just amazing to me to see how the Cristian family comes around and supports new believers. I love it and keep it coming.

If it was a sin 2000 years ago it is a sin today!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:42 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Patrick you are all RIGHT.

Frog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:50 am 
IP:
i recviced<spelling the holy gost the first of this month atfer praying for it for 3 months

Post subject: saved
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:18 am 
IP:
congrats its glorious to hear you have accepted christ in your life it a wonderful feeling i was saved 6-29-05 and it not only made a tremendous impact on my life but my childrens also they both accepted the lord after i was saved and i will tell you as a fairly new christian myself the devil will throw everything at you he can to pull you down just keep prayin and reading the word

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:49 am 
IP:
WHEN THINGS WERE BAD ID REMBER HE SAID "BEHOLD I WILL GO WITH YOU EVEN IF ITS TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH" iam the same yesterday,today and forever "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:30 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Thats good news Mudman. I will continue to pray for you and please pray for me aswell.