CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 6:01 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

A while back I talked to a man about giving his heart to Christ. He said that he did not want to do that right then. Shortly after that he died. I don't know if he ever accepted Christ into his heart or not.

2 Corinthians 6:2
(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

We never know when the Lord will come for us. We must be ready at any time.

1 Thessalonians 5:2
For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Matthew 24:40 – 43
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

So if you are reading this and have not yet asked Christ to forgive you and come into your heart, please do so. In this uncertain world we never know when our life here could end. Please be ready.

Thanks for reading,

Don

Join the forum today and remove this ad!