CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: Love
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:12 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

A while back I was preaching a Sunday night service where I was preaching about God's love for all mankind. When the service was over the pastor quickly told me that we could not love anyone into heaven. If we can't love them into heaven then I don't know how we are going to get them there.

We all know John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Proverbs 10:12 - Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Mark 12:31 - And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

1 Corinthians 13:13 - And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

John 13:35 - By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

May God bless each of you today and help us all to love one another.

Don Ridley

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: Love
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:55 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Good post and verses. Here are a few more that talk about love. I know there are several more- 1 John is loaded with verses about loving God and loving others.

1 John 4:7 - Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

1 John 4:7 - Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.