CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: positive attitude
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:54 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

seems like when im out coonhuntin alot of thoughts about what god can do and has done comes 2 mind. seems like we live in a negative world however there is a great positive thats greater than all the negative. that is the love of god. often we look at the bad in situations and never notice the good. we face adversity and spiritual battles in this life and sometimes we act as if we already have lost . and we may even mutter the words whats the use or why try or i should just give up. sound familiar lol i think all of us has had weak faith b4. im glad thru jesus we win . the bible says he that is in u is greater than he that is in the world. jesus said i go away 2 prepare a place 4 u that where i am u may b also. he also said let not ur heart b troubled. god not only loves us but he also wants 2 encourage us and lift us up. remember the word says the effectual fervrent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. lets not only look at god as master but our heavenly father. with jesus we cant lose. he that is born of god has overcome the world. father always knows best. lets allow him 2 work thru us and uplift our hearts. and let us uplift his name. funny what might come 2 us on a coonhunt lol. hope this helps sombody. o buy the way satan is the loser the bible told me so

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: positive attitude
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:26 pm 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

From what I see of the things that are recorded that Jesus in scripture said he used a mix of rebukes and tender words. Rebukes for those who were religously proud of their works and tender words for those who were sick of their sins and infirmities.

Now since I am not omniscient and full of wisdom like Jesus it is probably better that I stick to kind and positive words more than harsh. Not that we shouldn't use the hard words from time to time with the pharisees of our day but most folks who need the gospel need to be deeply cared about and be shown what Jesus' love looks like as they hear the message of salvation. Truth is most who that the Holy Spirit is drawing to know God are so busted up and off in the ditch they need a gentle person to be there to offer them hope. Lots like a no count dog that was hit on off the road. They can be snarly but they need help, no doubt of that.

Post subject: Re: positive attitude
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:16 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

willseeyalater wrote:
From what I see of the things that are recorded that Jesus in scripture said he used a mix of rebukes and tender words. Rebukes for those who were religously proud of their works and tender words for those who were sick of their sins and infirmities.

Now since I am not omniscient and full of wisdom like Jesus it is probably better that I stick to kind and positive words more than harsh. Not that we shouldn't use the hard words from time to time with the pharisees of our day but most folks who need the gospel need to be deeply cared about and be shown what Jesus' love looks like as they hear the message of salvation. Truth is most who that the Holy Spirit is drawing to know God are so busted up and off in the ditch they need a gentle person to be there to offer them hope. Lots like a no count dog that was hit on off the road. They can be snarly but they need help, no doubt of that.

very true. there is a time 4 all things im glad of that. glad we serve a god that knows it all. thanx 4 the reply friend