CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

Today I banned most members of the PMC..............Not only was I getting tired of their BS, but was receiving complaint PM's on this group as well.

You are a guest on this forum...........being a member doesn't give you the right to do what you please....being the owner does give me more freedom that regular members do not have...............kinda the benefit of owning the site, paying the $$$ involved in the site, and the time involved in the site.

Folks may not like my rules or the way I do things on here, just as I may not like the rules and way they do things on your site, in their club, and etc..

Every forum has rules............some are wide open and spelled out such as this sites. I know a very large coonhound forum that has basically the same rules, but they are unwritten rules........you find out that they are unwritten after you do it.

There is nearly 14,000 members. Common sense tells you that you are not going to be able to please 100% of the people. And to be honest, I quit trying to several years ago.

The forum rules and way it is operated is what it is............folks can either accept it or they can find another hound forum as CoonDawgs.com is not the only one on the net.

If you don't want to use the forum because of our rules and policies, that is your choice. Kinda like the various Kennel Clubs, folks have choices to what they want to hunt in if they don't like how the rules and procedures are in another Kennel Club. Same thing with these Hound Hunting sites -- different choices of Hound Hunting sites to choose if you don't like the rules and procedures of a site. If you want to disregard the rules as though they do not apply to you, you can expect us to cull your account.

I tell you what I will not accept...............not going to provide a free forum and take the abuse of the threads that caused most of the PMC to be banned. The BS that was posted from these individuals was way beyond the line and uncalled for. And I sure the hell will not spend my $$ and time to offer a free site to take that BS...........I don;t care who you are.

Apparently, I am not the only forum that thinks this way.

The American Beagler has this on their forum:
Quote:
1. There will be no slamming the board, its rules, or the moddys (including me). You are a guest here, and you will have to show respect and manners -- even if you disagree with how we do things. We have a PM feature if you want to object to something. If you think you are at liberty to embarrass us or hold our feet to the fire over something, you are wrong. We will start deleting any and all posts we find to be of an insulting nature that are aimed at those providing you this forum. If we find we have to delete your posts often, (and you aren't learning from your mistakes) then you will be gone. When dogs bite the hand that feeds them, they don't stay in the kennel long.

Gun Dog Forum has this on their forum:
Quote:
For those who taunt the moderators, this is your warning: If you feel they’ve responded inappropriately, PM me. From this point forward, I will personally delete your account if you publicly taunt them.

Folks either like the site or they hate it............nothing to lose sleep over if they don't like it. But I am not going to pay and spend my time on the site for you to trash me and the rules cause you don't agree with the rules and policies on here.

As Bev stated on her forum, "When dogs bite the hand that feeds them, they don't stay in the kennel long."

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:09 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

keep on working buckshot this is a great site
coonhunting is what this is about in these days money is everything what ever happened to honest sportsmanship whatever happened to being human in life we all have rules and guildlines to follow
this is life if someone cant do this than they need to walk on down the road
keep up the good work dont back down

thanks briarpatch

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:25 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

I'm going to second that... This is a wonderful site...I think you do a very good job running this forum..Keep up the wonderful work...Thanks again...
BAMACOONHUNTER,
Tyler Hogeland

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:00 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

GREAT JOB BUCKSHOT WE APPRECIATE WHAT U DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

DIXIE1 wrote:
GREAT JOB BUCKSHOT WE APPRECIATE WHAT U DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DITTO :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

i havent been here in awhile but you have alway done a great job with your site Buckshot. what is a PMC member anyways? dang the youngsters of today gotta have a computer gang too now days? :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:27 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

pmc? come again? :|

busy this summer...

1-sellin shrimp/bait at the flea market
2-workin at my dads welding shop
3-football
4-chasin girls
5-trainin my coonhound pups
6-preparin for fur season
7-buildin a chicken coop
8-buildin a smokehouse
9-buildin a fur shed

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:33 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

txslicktree wrote:
i havent been here in awhile but you have alway done a great job with your site Buckshot. what is a PMC member anyways? dang the youngsters of today gotta have a computer gang too now days? :lol:

They weren't youngsters....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:26 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I am sure everyone is waiting to see what i think about of this, so i will reply. Buckshot this is your site, you seem to care about , do what you think is best. Keith Durkee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:07 pm 
IP:
"pmc" ???????????????????????

what is that?
I know what i think it could stand for but i ain't saying. LOL LOL :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:17 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

WOW!! a site dedicated to coon hunting and sportsmanship,and someone figures a way to get banned from it.Well if they were starting trouble(and I cant imagine anyone wanting too) But I guess there are them people everwhere.I love the site and seems like it run's smooth,,keep up the good work I know I appreciate it..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I am new to this site and coonhunting alltogether. One of the first people who welcomed me was payroll01 and I appreciated that. I did not go and check all of his posts as I do not have the time I look for local stuff and chime in when I can. Apparently his actions on other threads were not on the up and up and unfortunately the point of this forum was lost on him. I enjoy hearing from other hunters and being able to give my oppinion on different topics. I try to respect everyone I meet and the oppinions they have. I also appreciate the time and effort Buckshot puts into this and 100% agree he shouldn't have to take crap off of anyone. Keep the site up and going and keep them coons in the trees! Thanks again, Josh.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:32 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Maybe now there will be a few less stupid and pointless posts about nothing. They had the attitude that they ran everything at least i thought so.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:05 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

BuchShot:

This is a great web site, i like how if any of has a question you will answer that. There allot of websites that wont do that. Tell you the truth i would hate to be in your shoes. You put so much work in this site its sick. But im glad you do it i love it hear i have sold dogs off of hear gave pups away gotten dogs on hear that normally i would of never met. I have told a bunch of ppl from the up about this web site.
I am thankful that there are still good ole country boys out there that don't B&*ch and complain about everything. My grandma always told me to bite my tounge maybe more should do that. This website is my get away from everyday things. The people on hear and post they put on are always good well now anyway. I just hope it stays this good and we can countinue getting youngsters to get some coon or bear or cat dogs and hit the timber.

The guy says can you wait till you get bigger to be a bear hunter? My son says I ALREADY AM.. He's 4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:54 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Me personally I've never had a problem with those guys and I don't mind a little civil debate or difference of opinions from time to time. Payroll has given me some good advice on some questions I had. BUT, if enough people had a problem with them, then I guess its only fair. I love this site buckshot. You're doing a great job with it and if you ever decided to make paid memberships I'd still be in.

&
'PR' Lemoine's Cajun Eli