CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is responsible for the high gas prices?
President Bush 71%  71%  [ 17 ]
War in Iraq 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Hurricanes 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Terrorists 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 24
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:22 am 
IP:
Who do you think is responsible?

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: GAS
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:36 am 
IP:
Loose Mouth
Loose Mouth

I DIDNT VOTE FOR EITHER IT THE PEOPLE IF EVERY ONE IN THE COUNTRY WOULD SET WHERE THEY ARE FOR 24 HOURS WHEN EVERY THING SHUT DOWN PRICES WOULD COME DOWN

Post subject: gas
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:46 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

i've heard that it could be true

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:54 am 
IP:
Yeah that might help, But by the looks of it, It all falls back on bush. In my opinion we wouldnt be going through this if his dad would of got the job done when he was over there back around 1989. So this is kind of a father & son war. I'd say let him fight the war by himself and maybe he can impress his Daddy that way!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:56 am 
IP:
i think it the oil companies, any excuse to raise prices they do.

Post subject: oil
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:02 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

treed i agree with you also
randall that is what bush is one big oil company

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:44 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Right now its not the oil company's raising the cost it is the refining companies raising the price because of the hurricanes hitting some of the rifineries from my understanding. I might be wrong though.

Benjie Massie

NTCH GRCH BTTB Sugar Cane

Sugar Candy Cane(Crokett's BLK Nute x Sugar Cane)

http://www.sdh.proboards.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:43 am 
IP:
i'll tell you is RESPONSIBLE THE TREEE HUGGING LIBERAL RADICAL ENVIRON-MENTAL-ISTS WHO REFUSE TO LET USE BUILD REFINERIES , OPEN OIL FEILDS, DRILL FOR NEW OIL ETC ETC NOTT O MENTION THESE PEOPLE LOBBY EACH STATE TO MAINTAIN POLLUTION CONTROL WITH A MORE EXPENSIVE REFINERY PROCESS

DO YOU PEOPLE NOT KNOW THAT IN THE U.S. WE HAVE 33 DIFFERENT MIXTURES OF GAS ( WHICH COSTS A FORTUNE TO MAKE) YET ITS THE FRICKIN DEMOCRAT LIBERALS WHO CRY THE MOST BECAUSE THEY CANNOT AFFORD GAS

HERES THE BOTTOM LINE LETS SAY THE GREAT FLOOD IS COMING THE GOVT SAYS TIME TO LET THE PEOPLE HAVE BOATS

THE REPUBLICANS SAY : WE WILL HELP YOU AMERICANS BUILD THESE BOATS AND OARS

THE DEMOCRATS SAY: WE WILL (GIVE) YOU THE BOATS BUT NO OARS

SEE THE DEMOCRATS WANT YOU TO HAVE BUT ONLY TO THIER BENEFIT AND ONLY IF THEY CAN STILL HAVE SOME SORT OF CONTROL

YEAH AND FOR THE NON POLITICAL EDUCATED DEMOCRATS OF THIS BOARD ITS THE DEMOCRAT L;IBERALS WHO SUPPORT ANIMAL RIGHTS, GUN LAWS AND EVERYTHING YOU ALL BELIEVE IN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:52 am 
IP:
AND FURTHER MORE FOR YOU UN EDUCATED PEOPLE ON HERE IT WOULD TAKE CONGRESS TO ALLOW BUSH TO RAISE THE GAS PRICES IF HE EVEN COULD DO IT

ITS POSTS LIKE THIS THAT SHOWS ME THE TRUE EDUCATIONAL LEVEL OF COONHUNTERS

IF YOU ALL WOULD STOP FOR ONE SECOND AND SAY LET ME THINK IF IT WAS BUSHES FAULT WOULDNT THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS IN WASHINGTON BE TELLING THE WORLD ITS BUSHES FAULT AFTER ALL EVERYTHIGN ACCORDING TO THEM IS HIS FAULT

YOU'RE DARN RIGHT PEOPLE NOWAY IN THIS WORLD WOULD ANY DEMOCRAT LET BUSH GET BY WITH IT

YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM ANY MEDIA OR POLITICIAN THAT BUSH CREATED THIS GAS OUTRAGE BECAUSE THEY CANT

HERES THE REAL TRUTH GAS\

In 1995, Clinton Administration Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt justified barring drilling in the ANWR, saying, "it doesn't appear that [oil] prices will [be] topping $30 [a barrel] in the foreseeable future. In fact, the U.S. Energy Department's Energy Information Agency predicts oil prices will be only $19.13 by the year 2000."6 Last March, however, oil prices went over $34 a barrel. Still, the Clinton Administration is not willing to cut people a break by allowing drilling in the ANWR

THIS MY FRIENDS WAS BACK WHEN BILLARY WAS IN OFFICE

LET THEM DRILL FOR OIL AND OPEN REFINERIES THE PROBLEM WOULD BE SOLVED BOTTOM LINE END OF THE STORY

AND IT WAS YOUR BELOVED CLINTON WHO SIGNED NAFTA THAT SENT YOUR JOBS OVERSEAS

THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION HAS DONE MORE FOR THE UNDER PRIVILEGED THAN ANY ADMINISTRATION IN THE HISTORY OF THE U.S AND THATS A FACT FOLKS

P.S. IF KERRY WAS IN OFFICE RIGHT NOW I WOULD SAY SAME THING HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR FREE TRADE ON PETROLIUM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:25 pm 
IP:
Government agencies, such as the EPA have demanded that certain domestic oil refineries be "closed for inspection and updates", this decreases the local petroleum supply, demand stays the same or increases slightly, so prices rise. There's some ploy there..someone is getting rich and I promise you it's not Bush. It more than likely is a few small environmental government groups..and they pass monies down to the refineries for closing. It's true, if everyone would take just 1 weekend and not use gas..stay home. The supply would increase way above demand and prices would have to fall. Very simple economics at work here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:43 pm 
IP:
bluetrack wrote:
Government agencies, such as the EPA have demanded that certain domestic oil refineries be "closed for inspection and updates", this decreases the local petroleum supply, demand stays the same or increases slightly, so prices rise. There's some ploy there..someone is getting rich and I promise you it's not Bush. It more than likely is a few small environmental government groups..and they pass monies down to the refineries for closing. It's true, if everyone would take just 1 weekend and not use gas..stay home. The supply would increase way above demand and prices would have to fall. Very simple economics at work here.

THATS RIGHT AND THOSE WHO LOBBY THE EPA = LIBERALS

BOYCOTTING GAS WILL NOT HELP WHEN YOU GO MONDAY TO FILL UP THE PETROLIUM INDUSTRY HAD NO CLUE WHAT AMERICANS DID THEN TUES THERES A SUDDEN SPIKE IN GASOLINE BECAUSE 3 MIL AMERICANS FUELED UP MON THOSE 3 MIL AMERICANS WILL STILL NEED THIER DESIRED AMOUNT OF GAS FOR THE WEEK IF ANYTHING THEY WILL SEE THE DEMAND FOR THAT MONDAY AS SO HOLD THE PHONE WE NEED MORE OIL FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK NOW WHAT PRICES GO UP AGAIN

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:31 pm 
IP:
I will say this to blame the president is very uneducated I really don't care who I make mad on this subject because it is down right ignorance to claim that. You complain about the government and don't even know how it works. I am tired of the ignorant liberals blaming Bush for everything. It is the most stupid thing I have ever seen. Do you not think that if it was Bush's fault the democrates would have done an investigation on it and he would have been found guilty. Look at logic If Bush was responsable would gas prices in England be $5.00 a gallon, would gas prices in Europe be over $6.00 an gal He would not control the worlds gas prices just the U.S. gas prices if this was true. The problem is OPEC. Why don't you people take some ethics classes and learn how the government works New policies have to be approved through congress. I swear liberals prey on the ignorant, uneducated and the total lack of common sense. Gas prices went up under Clinton too Did I blame him no I did not. So I guess if I know a politician owns stock in something and the prices of that product go up it is his fault right. So when the prices of ketchup go up it is Kerry's fault right. I guess when the price of realestate go up it is Clinton's fault right Give me a break and open your eyes It is not the presidents fault that gas prices are going up. Look at the American refineries and oil rigs that help keep our prices lower than the rest of the world They have been pretty much totally lossed. Oil rigs in the gulf have been pretty much shut down for a few weeks oil refineries in the gulf have been damaged and cannot open back up till a strenuous series of tests and maintenance has been done. So with that said if you still blame Bush for it just goes to show how you cannot look at things with reason. No president in office could have done nothing with the events that have happened in the past 5 years. If you are so ignorant to see that then so be it.

News Flash The Democrates don't give a dang about the working man They are rich stockholders too They just want to turn our country into a ses pool of sin with thier policies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:46 pm 
IP:
AMEN

AND STEVE ANOTHER THING I DECLARED IGNORANCE TO COONHUNTERS AS TO WHO WOULD BE OBVIOUSLY READING THESE POSTS BUT DEMOCRATS DO PREY AND LOBBY THE LOWER EDUCATED AMERICA BUT PEOPLE I AM HERE TO TELL YOU AS A HIRE EDUCATED COONHUNTER DEMOCRATS ARE FOR THEMSELVES AND TO HOLD YOU DOWN WHERE THEY CAN CONTROL YOU LIKE PUPPETS.. MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE DEMOCRATS BECAUSE THIER ANCESTORS WHETHER IT BE THIER PARENTS AND OR GRANDPARENTS ( MOST SELF PROCLAIMED DEMOCRATS CANNOT LOGICALLY EXPLAIN WHY THEY ARE DEMOCRAT)

IF DEMOCRATS DID SO MUCH FOR THE POOR THEN WHY DO WE STILL HAVE POOR PEOPLE ? AND IF YOU LAME BRAINED DEMOCRATS WANT TO BELIEVE THE REPUBLICANS ARE FOR THE RICH AND THE RICH GET RICHER THEN ITS OBVIOUS THE REPUBLICANS GET THE JOB DONE

BUT DO SOME RESEARCH YOU WILL FIND OUT THE DEMOCRATS HOLD THE WEALTH IN WASHINGTON DC ON THIS OCT 1, 2005

HERES THE REALITY CHECK FOLKS

DEMOCRAT POLITICIANS ARE THE BAR OWNERS AND YOU DEMOCRAT VOTORS ARE THE DRUNKEN CUSTOMERS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:10 pm 
IP:
In 1995, Clinton Administration Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt justified barring drilling in the ANWR, saying, "it doesn't appear that [oil] prices will [be] topping $30 [a barrel] in the foreseeable future. In fact, the U.S. Energy Department's Energy Information Agency predicts oil prices will be only $19.13 by the year 2000."6 Last March, however, oil prices went over $34 a barrel. Still, the Clinton Administration is not willing to cut people a break by allowing drilling in the ANWR

THANK YOU VERY MUCH BILLARY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:21 pm 
IP:
I think the gas prices really started going up when opec started cutting oil production, the price per barrel started going up. then with the storms and and the refineries down, the supply and demand causes prices to rise. thats what i think. I may just be a dumb uneducated coonhunter with no education, and a poor dumb Republician. Oh and the price per gallon in europe about 5 dollars a litre, I think, you can double check that a may be wrong.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next