CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is responsible for the high gas prices?
President Bush 71%  71%  [ 17 ]
War in Iraq 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Hurricanes 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Terrorists 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 24
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:46 pm 
IP:
Ithink it is all bush because of his choices

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:26 pm 
IP:
Here why don't you all blaming Bush read these articles.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITIC ... as.prices/

http://www.gop.gov/item-news.asp?docId=36898

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell072000.asp

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rockwell/ghoultank.html

So I am guessing Bush had something to do with the rising gas prices under Clinton also Give me a break You people need to read and educate yourself more because gas prices have been rising ever since they started using it. Use some common sense instead of what these liberals want you to believe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:55 pm 
IP:
Steve Jarrell wrote:
Here why don't you all blaming Bush read these articles.

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITIC ... as.prices/

http://www.gop.gov/item-news.asp?docId=36898

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/sowell072000.asp

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rockwell/ghoultank.html

So I am guessing Bush had something to do with the rising gas prices under Clinton also Give me a break You people need to read and educate yourself more because gas prices have been rising ever since they started using it. Use some common sense instead of what these liberals want you to believe.

Steve,

when i started driving gas was 1/5th of my hourly pay now its like 1/10th so in retrospect after filling up i have more $ than i did years ago

you know this and so do i but you cant tell these liberals anything

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:51 pm 
IP:
REAL REAL MATURE FELLAS! LIBERAL THIS AND LIBERAL THAT. GROW UP!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:09 pm 
IP:
I have to agree.. Real mature, Steve I had a lot of respect for you, running the cha and everything and i know what your trying to say but if you are going to argue over who is the reason gas prices are high it makes me wonder what kind christian you really are.

R&D is proven that he is all mouth and all he is trying to do is kiss butt and suck up. But I know from expierence, that wont get you anywhere in life!..

A LITTLE MORE MATURITY. PLEASE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:46 pm 
IP:
Treed4good, what is your politics? are you rep or dem or something else. i am not trying to start a fight or argue, evreyone has his oher opinion on why the gas is so high. but dont start on a mans faith or his religous beliefs. yes us christains have are beliefs and what we believe politically too. we as Amercans have had it pretty good for along time as for lower gas prices now it is finally catching up with us i dont know why i just speculate on why they are high now. I tell you what, from now on, who ever is in office rep or dem the high gas prices are problubly here to stay and that is my opinion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:01 pm 
IP:
I would like to know what my religious beliefs have to do with rising gas prices and what I stated Are you mad because I stated facts. I made no slanderous remarks toward anyone personal I put articles that happened under Clinton administration If you remember correctly gas and heating prices went up with Clinton. Yes I am a registered republican and am proud to say so anyone that has ever talked to me knows that and I am not afraid to admit it I am a veteran and a Christian also If anyone has a problem with me voicing my opinion on politics oh well I am a very forward person and have always been I stick to facts and the facts on gas prices are that they have been rising for decades and to blame the president is rediculous I did not blame Clinton for the rising gas and other utilities why because I am alittle smarter than that. I know they do not control the gas prices I really don't know what the CHA has to do with this either Yes I am the president but we are a board of directors and this is my statement on it not the CHA's. You people get to touchy when your politics get proven wrong and quit frankly I am disappointed in your judging me personally for my political views. You want to bring in religion would a Christian support a person that was for taking religion out of government and schools Would a Christian agree with someone who supports gay marrage Would a Christian support someone who was for abortion because I haven't seen many liberals that where not supporting these things. I am not very happy with someone making statements on my christianity because of my views on gas prices. I put in articles that stated the same thing happened under Clinton and to put in a fact that Bush couldn't have had anything to do with them then and doesn't now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:04 pm 
IP:
Treed4good wrote:
I have to agree.. Real mature, Steve I had a lot of respect for you, running the cha and everything and i know what your trying to say but if you are going to argue over who is the reason gas prices are high it makes me wonder what kind christian you really are.

R&D is proven that he is all mouth and all he is trying to do is kiss butt and suck up. But I know from expierence, that wont get you anywhere in life!..

A LITTLE MORE MATURITY. PLEASE!

Treed

Reread your post i believe you're the ONE kissing butt and further more why dont you guys take a few courses in politics and gvt because you have no clue beyond the media and the laymen of whats actually involved

I HAVE ALOT OF GOOD THINGS IN MY LIFE NOTHING HERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT... MY GASOLINE BILL IS NOTHING TO ME REMEMBER US RICH CONSERVATIVES HAVE IT MADE :D

BEFORE YOU RECITE TO ME ABOUT EXPERIENCE LEARN HOW TO SPELL IT

AS I SIT HERE AND LOOK AT 3 DIPLOMAS I LAUGH AT YOUR REMARKS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:10 pm 
IP:
youre one 2 talk about spelling.. and to say you have 3 diplomas, along with your grammar. I wonder what college educated you. Because apparently they didnt teach you to spell.

And with your signature, I love it...

That somes up a lot of peoples lives!.. But you vote for whoever you want. Id rather vote for a bar owner than someone who doesnt know how to run a country. Bush hasnt done crap as president except for getting our troops killed.

INSTEAD OF TRYING TO BE A PRESIDENT HE SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR MURDER!

Last edited by Treed4good on Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:13 pm 
IP:
Treed4good wrote:
I have to agree.. Real mature, Steve I had a lot of respect for you,

In other words Steve your a moderator so i will take it is easy on you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:15 pm 
IP:
Treed4good wrote:
youre one 2 talk about spelling.. and to say you have 3 diplomas, along with your grammar. I wonder what college educated you. Because apparently they didnt teach you to spell.

:lol:

YOU'RE RIGHT I LEARNED HOW TO SPELL IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND NOT IN COLLEGE AND MY DIPLOMAS CAME ALONG WITH GRAMMER , FURTHER MORE TREED I HAVE A SECRETARY WHO DOES MY WRITING FOR ME

I'M SORRY YOU FEEL MY WRITING IS OF HIEROGLYPHIC PROPORTIONS BUT HEY EVEN DOCTORS HAVE BAD WRITING SKILLS SEE ITS NOT THAT YOU DONT LEARN IT IN COLLEGE ITS THE FACT YOU KNOW AFTER COLLEGE YOU MAY NOT USE MOST OF IT AS PAUL HARVEY WOULD SAY

"GOOD DAY"

Last edited by R and D kennels on Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:20 pm 
IP:
Look it over Mr. 3 Diplomas... "Steve I HAD a lot of respect for you"

EMINEM SAYS IT BEST: A FEW LYRICS FROM HIS SONG "MOSH"
All the people up top, on the side and the middle, from the ghetto, lets all form and stomp just a little
Just let it gradually build, from the front to the back
All you can see is a sea of people, some white and some black
Don’t matter what color, all that matters is we're gathered together
To celebrate for the same cause, no matter the weather
If it rains, let it rain, yeah the wetter the better
They ain’t gon’ stop us, they cant, were stronger now more then ever
They tell us no we say yeah, they tell us stop we say go
Rebel with a rebel yell, raise hell, we gon let em? No
Stomp, push, shove, mush... **** Bush, until they bring our troops home
Come On

Imagine it poorin, its rainin down on us, mosh pits outside the oval office
Someone’s tryin to tell us something, maybe this is god, just sayin we responsible
For this monster, this coward, that we have empowered
This is Bin Laden, look at his head noddin, how can we allow something like this, without pumpin our fists
Now, this is our, final hour
Let me, be the voice, in your strength and your choice, let me simplify the rhyme, just to implify the noise
Tryin to amplify to times it, and multiply it by six-teen million people are equal at this high pitch
Maybe we can reach alqueda through my speech, let the president answer our high anarchy
Strap him with a AK-47, let him go fight his own war, let him impress daddy that way
No more blood for oil, we got our own battles to fight on our own soil, no more psychological warfare to trick us to thinking that we ain’t loyal
If we don’t serve our own country, we’re patronizing our hero
Look in his eyes, its all lies, the stars and stripes, have been swiped, washed out and wiped,
And replaced with his own face, mosh now or die, if I get sniped tonight, you’ll know why, cuz I told you to fight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:28 pm 
IP:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:30 pm 
IP:

THAT PRETTY MUCH DESCRIBES HIM!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:40 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

Since questioning someone's christianity has come into this political discussion on high gas prices, I am closing the thread as there is no need for that.

I believe the person who said others were acting "real mature" needs to take a hard look in the mirror because questioning one's christianity over gas prices is not real mature.

As far as the moderators of the Coondawgs.com Forum, here is who they are:

Buckshot: The Whole Forum
Chet: Only the Training Tips Section
Steve: Only The Christian Houndsman Section

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3