CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

do you think vandy will win the sec east?
yes 23%  23%  [ 5 ]
no 77%  77%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 22
 Post subject: vandy football
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:56 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

there 2-0 in sec and 3-0 overall

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:43 pm 
IP:
I think they have a good chance if they keep up the way they have been playing The biggest downfall I seen in yesterdays game was the punter. Other than that they looked pretty good. With Richmond next week then MTSU the next should build up thier momentum more. Then the true test comes LSU, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee. You never know though Vandy has always played these teams good until the final quarters then they would fall off the map. This year they have already scored more points in the fourth quarter then all of last year Last year they had 22 points all season in the fourth quarter This year they already have 29. So watch out the Dores are comming.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:37 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

steve i think that this might be there year or at least i see them going 8-3 with losses to georgia,lsu, and florida. i think the'll beat tennessee,kentucky and south carolina. would it be something to see vandy in atlanta or better yet in the sugar bowl.i think they'll end up 5-3 in sec but the 3 i think will beat them better watch out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:57 pm 
IP:
Just remember any given sunday I think Georgia might have thier hands full They play here and its homecoming game. You never know I think they will all be close games the way Vandy has been playing. The others haven't played that well either in my opinion. None of the teams stand out to be domanant But we all know it is hard to be the dominant team in the SEC.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:59 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

steve don't forget that they have LSU coming in to the nash vegas, i think that they might can take that game because they will be looking past vandy to florida dang i'm happy that alabama don't have to play them this year but would like to see them face off in the sec champship game.PS. florida got them in the swamp after lsu and georgia.i just hope they don't have a let down this week against richmond

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:07 pm 
IP:
I hope not also I think most of the games they have left will be close ones I do not believe anyone will blow them out this year as they have in the past. Vanderbilt is leading the SEC in total passing yards (868 yards) and I believe is in third for rushing yards I believe they are also tied for second with Florida on points. The teams this year better not look at them like an automatic win. last week they had over 100 yards rushing and 314 yards passing They are averaging 451 yards a game They are also leading the SEC in 1st down percentage, 2cd in third down percentage They are eleventh out of 12 this year for penelties. If they keep those things up they will be hard to beat