CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:19 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

Guess it's time to place my warning again about bad deals being posted on the forum.

I think the rules are pretty straight forward, you post them your account is banned. It is not debatable.

I even put in a whole section on the forum devoted to info about posting bad deals.

Surely some folks had to read it because it is posted right above the general forum.

HuntingBassets.com - A site dedicated to hunting with Basset Hounds

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:13 pm 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

Seems I need to back this to the top as lately I have banned numerous people who think the Bad Deals rule does not apply to them.

Not only is it listed in the Forum Code of Conduct Section, it has it's own Forum Section.

I don't care if you do not agree with it..........your not the one footing the bill for the site and not the one who can be subpoenaed for those post even if a frivolous lawsuit is filed over your post.

CoonDawgs.com is not a legal system.........if you have had a bad deal with someone, take it to a court of law.

Of course your story is true and their story is lies (sarcasm) ...Sorry, I am not a judge and jury and not gonna try figuring out who the liar is. For all I know, both of you can be lying. (We use to Moderate bad deals and seen it with both sides flat out lying to me when trying to moderate the bad deal. Been there, done that!!)

That is what a court of law is for.

Not sure what is hard to understand, you make those type of post, your account will be banned from the forum. I don't care who you are.

If you choose to go round and round concerning slamming each other over a bad dog deal, your account will be banned.

It's pretty simple.

Perhaps you should take up my suggestion:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=76605

Profile  WWW

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 am 
IP:
Site Admin
Site Admin

Guess it's time for another reminder.

I would have thought having a forum section titled:

Forum Code of Conduct & Policies
Forum Rules and Policies

A forum section devoted to it titled:

Had A Bad Deal You Want To Share?
Need to Post Info Concerning a Bad Deal?

Above the Breed Classified listings titled:

Classified Forum Rules
CLICK HERE to read Forum Rules to prevent deleted threads, account being banned, and etc...

And not to mention, at the top of every classified section a white box that says:

Forum rules
Please click here to view the forum rules

Apparently some folks must be overlooking it or really don't care. I really don't care if the other coon hunting forums allow it.......I have stated numerous times (and I mean numerous times) why it is not allowed on here.

If you choose to engage in those type of post IT WILL result in automatic ban.

We have a sticky thread at the top of the Site News and Announement section titled:

Buying Dogs or Equipment Off The Forum
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=134890

Profile  WWW

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]