CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:59 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

There are 2 Grit pups in Ohio that at 7 1/2 months old will run and tree their own coon and split tree. Hope to see them go soon. Grit will be going to Ohio for a while to make it easier on some of those guys down there to breed. I will be bringing the Stitch pup back here to hunt some more. Good luck with your pup Marty.

rudedogs99@hotmail.com
www.angelfire.com/oh5/trublu/trublu.htm

Profile  WWW

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:33 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Ohio ? Heck send him onto Missouri. Lol..I won't hunt him too hard. I promise. We got a big couch so there's plenty of room.

Dennis "Marty" West
westshounds@yahoo.com
Yahoo msgr:westshounds

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:21 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Well I am leaving tom to take Grit to Ohio, and it is killing me to see him go. He will be at a friends house that I have known and hunted with for better then 10 years so I know he will be in good hands. This is best for him and the breed I believe. He will be in NW Ohio for everyone breeding convinience. It is funny how people will travel 12 hours to Ohio to breed but wont travel 5 hours to here in Canada. Hopefully we will be getting some females covered and some pups on the ground. Thanx all for your support. Grit will be at the PKC Spring Classic and Labor Day Classic. He will be at English Days and Autumn Oaks. See you all at the hunts.

Dave

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:47 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

dave, how long will grit be in ohio? and where in nw ohio will he be at?

Team Milarken Ridge

we keep kids and dogs on track

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:45 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

He will be there for the whole summer prob. He will be about 35 mile S.E. of Toledo in a small town called Risingsun. It sits right on US 23. About 1 1/2 hours from Cleveland # hours right up 75 from Cinci. and about 2-2 1/2 hours from Erie Pa.

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:02 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

We're gona start hitting the PKC stuff as much as possible. I don't know about the Classic's yet. I know we'll see you at English Days and Oaks though. Milarken..We gona see you there too ?
Heres a Lush for ya by the way..
[url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=375392&c=500&z=1"]Image[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:26 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

english days is on my agenda for this year. also autumn oaks. i have a bluetick female that i am holding back for the oaks. she is a real looker. i have only shown her twice and she has gotten a best of show each time. the last time was at an rqe. so her second time out and she qualified for the worlds. and she was up against older hounds. she will be a year old march 31, 2006.
hey dave, could you let grit stay in ohio until this time next year? i plan on breeding my new english female then. and i am up near erie pa. just east of erie actually, close to the ny border about 20mi from jamestown ny.

cute puppy pic also. has a very sweet face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:19 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Heres another one of those ugly pups. Lol....
It's a few weeks old now and not the best of quality but you can kind of get an idea.[url="http://www.hunt101.com/?p=383361&c=500&z=1"]Image[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:32 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

hey dave, dan here. i just now saw that Grit is in Ohio. that's what makes you a nicer guy than me, no way in heck would i give up any of my dogs for that long, just so some lazy shmucks can have their female bred. Its not bad enough you have to take time and effort out of your schedule to do them a favor, but now they want the stud dog delivered too. what is this world comin to. i'm sure your doing it for Grit's sake and not theirs, but it still sucks.
the pups are doing wonderful and getting big. lippy has thinned out and gotten taller, but bludo just keeps getting thicker,lol. you should be getting mail from me in a few days, just put in the box couple minutes ago. thanx again for your patience and generosity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:30 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

How goes it dave.. Ain't see ya in awhile now. Just got in from working some pups. Not alot new going on round these parts. Same ole thing just a diferent day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:25 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Some things have been going on and I have not been round the puter much. Dan could you post some pics of those pups?

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:36 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Hey Dave. Tim's going to be down this way next weekend. For the KS state hunt in Girard.
I am thinking about Whitey on that Tapp/Little Jo female ? I've always liked that ole dog. Think that'll spice things up a bit ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:43 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

When will she be in? You know I have Grit collected and could ship it out there. lol.

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:16 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I think Tim likes that pup Dave. He mesaged Heidi and told her the same day he got him he won the Tri-State deal up there. He said he won the show part and the pup runs a track nice and tree's decent so I'm not sure if he hunted him in it or not. I hunted that big all grand white pup in the KS hunt. Led the cast until the sucker pulled off a tree in the last few minutes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:17 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Sounds like things are going well out there. That Chuck guy got ahold of me and I think he believs that he is getting one of those pups off Heidi. lol. I asked if I could help him with a pup cuz I will be where they are in the next day or two and could bring one back but he has not got back with me yet.

Profile  WWW

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14