CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:54 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Nice looking blue pup Dave..
How goes everything ?? Our computer went ka-put so I havent been on in forever. I'm at the library right now. Lol.. Man if I could only read..
Ole Lady had her pups two weeks ago. Only had 9 this go round. 3 male and 6 female. 1 blue male. Rest are red,"so far".
They should be some realy nice ones. I'll try and get fixed back up so I can get on a bit more and keep ya informed.
Without looking at the papers all I can realy tell you about the Male is he's Directly out of Setem Up Red Flag. Got a little Boyds behind him too.
I'll try to get a bit more caught up and let ya know something more. I have real High expectations with these guys.

Dennis "Marty" West
westshounds@yahoo.com
Yahoo msgr:westshounds

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:29 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Marty Still have 2 males left. One would look real good in those Missouri woods. lol

rudedogs99@hotmail.com
www.angelfire.com/oh5/trublu/trublu.htm

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:32 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Marty Still have 2 males left. One would look real good in those Missouri woods. lol Have 3 going to Ky, 1 going to Tn, 1 going to NC, 1 to Wa, and 1 is staying here. Need to have a couple more on that side of the Miss. River.lol

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:59 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Sure wish we had the kennels expanded a bit more. We're dog poor right now, and room is impossible. Lol..
We gota get something going soon though. I'd love to get some of that down here in Missouri.
I've had like three diferent people in the last month or so mention a tri colored english dog they've seen pictures of on the net. I love telling them who it is and how he's an outstanding dog. Hahaha
We won Western English days down in Oklahoma a few weeks ago with her Raven dog. Other than that we haven't been doing alot of anything. Until the weather went to sub zero we were hunting regular and have a couple comming on realy nice. That Lumis pup from Tim is looking better every time out. I hope to have him comp. ready before spring. I hate to swell Heidi's head about him but I think he's gona be a realy nice dog. Lol...
Since I'm doing this at the Library still I don't know if I'll be able to check back until after the holidays.
If not Everyone have a Great Christmas and a careful New year...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:03 am 
IP:
DAVE where ya from and how much on one of the pups that you have left
I couldnt find a price anywhere or what state your from sorry if you had already posted that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:35 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Shiloh give me a call and we can talk.866-220-6442, this is a toll free number, had a guy just left here from Washington state who picked up 2.

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:48 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Ok we're back up and runnin. Finialy got the puter going again. So what all have I missed the last few months. Seams like it's been forever.
How's the weather up north there Dave?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:43 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Weather has been real good. Been treeing some coons and all my pups up here are gone. I think there might be 2 or 3 left in Ohio. May be selling the young dog, Stitch. He will be tried by Jr., and Doug Jackson here in a couple weeks. If he sells I will be in the market for a nice female. Been looking at a couple, but I am too picky on what I want lol. Keep in touch Dave.

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 3:51 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

hey dave, how old is true grit?

Team Milarken Ridge

we keep kids and dogs on track

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:03 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

The black spotted pup you had going good, is that the one you're letting go ?
We're down to two females and a male out of this litter. These three are going to be tough to pick from. It'll be another month or two before we decide which one too keep probebly. One of the females is lightly tri-color. You'ld like the male. He's open spotted. "Black"spotted. Big good looking sucker. Heidi says she has 4 rolls of film to develop so. Lol..

Hey Milarken.... You going to the show this weeken ? I don't think we're gona make it. Darn Raven will be right at the end of her cycle. She got her paper work in the mail last week. She's a bit depressed over her being in heat but still pretty proud of the 5th place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:49 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

Grit will be 4 in April. Marty you need to keep a good female so you have something to breed to the blue dog lol. How old is the Little Joe female?

Profile  WWW
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:17 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

nope can't make it down to ga. sure wish i could. we just got pounded with about a foot of snow. lol. had it all worked out to go with a couple of guys and split the costs but they backed out sooooo here i am in pa. i was proud of jack. he came in fourth. he has really grown over the fall and winter. going to do field trials and water races with him this year.

Post subject: heidimarty
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:56 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

bring raven on down we can hook them up talk to you laterand give me a call sometime

PR HARDTIME SWAMP CAT II (gone but not for gotton)
GRNTCH PR MILLER'S BIG RIVER JESSIE(repoducer of wld ntch jess)
PR WOODSTOCK'S RED SEAL(HALF MATE TO WLD NTCH JESS)
PR WOODSTOCK'S MO TINY(woodstock/rocky/heavy speck)
http://stoutscreekenglishkennel.bravehost.com/
OWNER DALE BROWERS
CO OWNER PHILLIP BROWERS
15444 Hwy 21
IRONTON MO 63650
(573)546-0161 HOME
(573)330-0091 CELL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:38 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Ouch. You can keep all that snow down there. We.ve had a pretty mild winter so far. Thats kind of what we had planned for Raven this year too is the water and field trials. And show her in the bigger ones. She's got a good start in the trial's.
Congrats to you and Jack by the way for a good year.

She's 6 Dave. It's the one I think I showed you the papers too. Heavy Tapp on top and loaded up with Joe on the bottom. Pretty nice female. To see her hunt yould think she was a two year old.

Heya Dale... Got you mesage the other day. I've been next too impossible to catch lately. Been working some extra loooong hours. I went home early the other day and the guys that staid behind got like 27 hours. On ONE poor. They went home after we got there and we finished up with like 12 hours still yet. Heidi says not this time around on the breeding. Lol.. She wants to hit the shows this year first then get a littler.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:10 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Well.. We didn't get home in time to get everyone ready but the two we took saturday both won the show and are qualified now. Raven and Aspen, Heidi's female casper pup. Theres a Gov. cup and MCHF qualifier this weekend. Hopefuly we can get everybody qualified for those.
My Casper pup "Handsom Henry" is comming on pretty nice Dave. He's a bit young yet for the hunts but I think you'll be seeing him soon. I think he's gona be a good one but he's still pretty puppyish right now. At 9 months and not alot of timber time yet I can't expect too much I guess. He gets on one though and he's on it hard.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next