CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:13 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Big game houndsmen forum is a busy place . this site does seem pretty slow I am sure it's because of face book . ukc board is pretty much a classified deal in my opinion.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:34 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I find why most people get deleted post is because they don't read the rules and put in wrong place.and don't use the search.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:17 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

arachyd wrote:
I haven't gone anywhere and I log in pretty often to see what's going on. I don't post much anymore because there isn't a lot of discussion these days. Buckshot does a good job maintaining this site as one where you don't need to worry if your kids spend some time here. A few times it started getting unpleasant by trolls stirring up trouble but he made sure to send them packing. Over on UKC there is an awful lot of trash-talking and arguing.
over on ukc there's a ton of jackasses that if you own anything other than a walker then you just get made fun of for it and trash talked also almost everyone on there just makes jokes and trys to pissyou off as much as they can on purpose i like coondawgs cause people are way nicer and more helpful but its dying so you're forced to switch to ukc now

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:20 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

redbonesforever69 wrote:
arachyd wrote:
I haven't gone anywhere and I log in pretty often to see what's going on. I don't post much anymore because there isn't a lot of discussion these days. Buckshot does a good job maintaining this site as one where you don't need to worry if your kids spend some time here. A few times it started getting unpleasant by trolls stirring up trouble but he made sure to send them packing. Over on UKC there is an awful lot of trash-talking and arguing.
over on ukc there's a ton of jackasses that if you own anything other than a walker then you just get made fun of for it and trash talked also almost everyone on there just makes jokes and trys to pissyou off as much as they can on purpose i like coondawgs cause people are way nicer and more helpful but its dying so you're forced to switch to ukc now

It has gotten a lot quiter but i blame fb groups for that

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:18 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

redbonesforever69 wrote:
Over on UKC there is an awful lot of trash-talking and arguing.
over on ukc there's a ton of jackasses that if you own anything other than a walker then you just get made fun of for it and trash talked also almost everyone on there just makes jokes and trys to pissyou off as much as they can on purpose i like coondawgs cause people are way nicer and more helpful but its dying so you're forced to switch to ukc now[/quote]

I know what you mean- best way to shut them up is to show up at a hunt and beat their walkers :)