CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:43 am 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

been awhile but i got a funny hunting story for all that are bored...

so had good day chores, then got done overhauling tractor that took forever to get machine work done and all the RIGHT parts for. it runs like a top and i am one happy camper. overhauled enough cars and trucks but only one tractor before and that was gas which was way different than this one. LOL.

bud that let me use shop called after i got home and was loading dogs said get back here i wanna here it run. headed back to his place pissed and thought screw it im making one "quick drop".

driving in through some terraces and dried up stock dams with alfalfa and bean field surrounding it dogs didnt strike but felt em hit side of box hard. didnt think anything but sure as hell isnt a coon anywhere here!!! dumped out into nice woods with froze creek over the hill and great coon hunting ground. dogs went back way i drove in hard into wind that was roaring and struck HOT making big loop into stuble hay field then back into terrace and slammed treed hard in dried up dam. then dead silence!

got there called old girls back and found coon. this is where its gets funny. called buddy that lives near by with young plott female that could use a fire up. he says dang im watching the first ever episode of gilligans island....... thank god im to young to remember that but he brought pup over and she fired up good. liked the smell of this stinky boar. LOL.

so anyway good mooning, good noon, and good night.... heres the best end of my crap eaters!!!

minner posing.
trixers best side.
stinky coon.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:56 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

lol good story,your dog has got to have the best looking backend of any dog ive ever saw.he would bench champion out in no time ah tall lol. good luck with your dogs mnb. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:01 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Thats awesome you could actually see a coon in that hole! I'd have thought it been a stinky skunk!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app