CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:25 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Acha is realy somethin eles they suspended my acount cant get on their web site 4 askin ?s
Im a paid member never had any sanctions on me but now what u dont know dont hurt u right Don no phone call no letter no nothith id like 2 have an explanation how u can do ue members like that
I filled a complante back in october on a reps handler never heared anything so i posted it on the web sight wantin 2 know what was up and this is the answer i got lol

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:37 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

mogirl 62. You will probably be getting a letter soon! lol After corresponding all last weekend with acha's secretary about missed e-mails about appeal form,and calling the acha president John Monroe and a director from Missouri, Ken Beickle on the phone( because they don't have internet by choice) July 6th,2014 that I would like the office to send me an appeal form. And the date the new code of conduct went into effect I have yet to receive it in the mail Twelve days later. Maybe I was talking to ghost's on the phone that day.

Al Brobst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:52 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Shortly after my last post yesterday, Mr. Nicely confirmed he had received my second e-mail. Nothing said about the phone calls to the two Missouri directors 12 days ago though. But did say I would be getting Something in the mail don't know if it is the appeal form or not. But thanks for responding .

Al Brobst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:07 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Well another week has went by and still know appeal process from acha. Guess they are to busy trying to figure out what to do with there two ten thousand dollar donations from two private donors to keep afloat than to answer my request. The water is fine come on in.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:59 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Well ,It has been a month since I called and talked to acha's President John Monroe and director Ken Bieckle about getting an appeal form sent to me and have still not received anything. Guess they are holding to their Kangaroo court system and putting their heads in the sand .See nothing do nothing. They were quick to act against me on accusation's but very slow to let me know what they acutely were and who made them. But that's ok at least the Missouri boy's can get back to business as usual and let who ever's dog looked best have a cast win again! Or which dog do you want to win the bench ? All acha cares about is getting their three dollars per dog! Does this sound familiar Mr. Bieckle? It should your the one who said it. But I'm the one who gets suspended for code of conduct violations which no director wants to tell me which ones I grossly violated. I wish acha well and hope they keep getting 10,000 dollar donations so they can keep their private association going and doing well.

Al Brobst

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:27 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:47 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

:D :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:01 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

acha must really be expecting a big turn around at this year's world hunt. I see they are having about as many events at this years world hunt as they had dogs attend last years world hunt. I wonder if the $10,000 guaranteed purse is going to the final four dogs as the donor requested :?: :?: Maybe the pay out will be in September's American Cooner or maybe it is still undecided this point .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:29 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Well Harry, I see that they have not responded to your questioning of the membership meeting at 5 pm Saturday the last day of their world hunt. They say they are turning it around but still they have important membership meetings when the attendance is small so they can do business as usual.! I did get my letter finally telling me I have no appeal process when the board as a whole votes to take action a paid member has no appeal. It is kind of funny that not one board member ever contacted me about what really happened. lol. Just went by some one's accusations. Also I guess if they go to the three hour hunt's the only good thing about that is it will pretty much eliminate all of us senior hunter's.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:23 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

I hope their scheduling of the general membership meeting at 5pm Saturday was nothing more than an oversight and I'm trying to convince them that they should change the time and date to a time that would benefit the membership.
The working dog bench show is on Friday and not Saturday because most of the dogs will be there at that time ...... why shouldn't the membership meeting be the same?
Several of the directors are big on tradition in ACHA and traditionally the membership meetings always took place BEFORE the third qualifying round so a majority of the hunters could attend.
Let's see what they do .............

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:59 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Harry dont believe it was an over sight lol same game different faces
I have sent email after email 2 find out why they have dissabled my acha acount and have recieved no answer. Bein a pd member in good standings doesnt mean much 2 them and dont want 2 hear from us. Be Nice if the 1 that has done this man up and answer my ?s
They want perfect clones of themselfs in acha they do not believe in the slogan freedom of speach lol
I have a voice and i will use it untill such time as the good lord sees fit 2 take it from me.
Fair 2 all patial 2 none is about the biggest lie they have goin.
I have hunted acha from late 70s on and its a heart breaker 2 see it go down like it hasl myself will not hunt or donate or support acha in no way shape or form after such actions from them there are other kcs that are more than happt 2 take ur money lol and when the time comes i will be just a compleat pleasure hunter with dods with no papers at all
Stand up 4 ur rites and try 2 help them and look what it gets u

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:11 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Does anybody have any news about acha's annual membership meeting that was held at the world hunt? like any proposals, election results, changes, number of member's attending, financial statements, ect ,ect. Or is this information only available to paid members? Or will there be a newsletter mailed out or results posted in the American Cooner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:59 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Mr Nicely said he would post the minutes on their website when he got unpacked. I don't know when they held the meeting but I tried to convince them to hold the meeting on Friday when a majority of the hunters would be there instead of the time they had scheduled.
(5pm Saturday most of the hunters and show people will be gone since the bench show was at noon and there would only be four dogs left in the hunt)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:49 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Harry, I guess Mr. Nicely is still unpacking. Did acha have a bench show this year ? I haven't seen anything on their website about who won and all. I do see there is some different directors listed though.

Al Brobst

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:31 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Al,
Mr Nicely is overwhelmed with the job of sec/treasurer of ACHA. I can't imagine what he is going to do when all those new clubs they say they have, start holding hunts. It will get very interesting.
Can't wait to see the prize package that drew the LWH to South Carolina!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next