CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:42 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Mr. Nicely. You should check your E-mail that is the way you requested for me to contact you because it would take to much time to answer on face book or the acha website. I have copy's of e-mails sent to you .I called John Monroe ,Ken Beickle and sent all other directors e-mails also,July 6 2014 and told them all I have not been responded to about my request and ask him to have you send me a appeal form. I know you all had a board meeting Monday night I'm sure this was discussed but as usual Here it is July 11 guess the mail runs slow from Pennsylvania to Missouri. And like I said you are the one who requested for emails as a way to contact you. Guess if you don't open them you don't get them. While your at it please send me the code of conduct that I have grossly violated and when it was written and put into affect. According to Mr. Monroe on July 9th 2014 the only problem I have is I can't keep my mouth shut . This was said to a acha member on the phone that day by Mr. Monroe. So much for not being able to discuss suspension's of people to any one. Any way I'm glad you replied history nut at least now I know that you know.

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:12 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Mr. Don Nicely, Your e-mail is mysticmoondog@gmail.com correct?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:42 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

cbcoonskinner wrote:
Mr. Nicely. You should check your E-mail that is the way you requested for me to contact you because it would take to much time to answer on face book or the acha website. I have copy's of e-mails sent to you .I called John Monroe ,Ken Beickle and sent all other directors e-mails also,July 6 2014 and told them all I have not been responded to about my request and ask him to have you send me a appeal form. I know you all had a board meeting Monday night I'm sure this was discussed but as usual Here it is July 11 guess the mail runs slow from Pennsylvania to Missouri. And like I said you are the one who requested for emails as a way to contact you. Guess if you don't open them you don't get them. While your at it please send me the code of conduct that I have grossly violated and when it was written and put into affect. According to Mr. Monroe on July 9th 2014 the only problem I have is I can't keep my mouth shut . This was said to a acha member on the phone that day by Mr. Monroe. So much for not being able to discuss suspension's of people to any one. Any way I'm glad you replied history nut at least now I know that you know.

Mr. Brobst, I DO check my emails EVERY day, NUMEROUS times. The only time I wouldn't check my emails is if I have no internet access or the system is down. I do NOT get emails on my phone. As I write this I just received two (2) emails from you. One 17 minutes ago and one 21 minutes ago. The one sent 21 minutes ago had NO COPY. The one sent 17 minutes ago did have copy and this is the FIRST one I have received from you with a request that you claim to have been making. I don't know if the mail runs slow from Pennsylvania to Missouri or not but it appears the Emails run slow from Missouri to Pennsylvania. Mr. Brobst you will be receiving an email from me since I FINALLY received one from you concerning your request and your concerns. This is not the place to discuss such issues but I wanted to set the record straight about whether or not I received any emails from you.

http://www.finleyriverchief.com
http://www.treeingwalkerhistory.com

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:05 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

This is better than them stories that come on after the lunchtime news everyday. Im lovin it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:16 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Don,That is really weird guess e-mail's run slow both way's. Because the on two sent you last night was written and sent June 28. And I have called the office in the past a few months ago and never received a call back. And did You not tell me to correspond to you by e-mail that you are to busy to do phone calls and Facebook post? I guess that when the whistleblower steps on the wrong toes it is time to get rid of him. I will discuss anything I want on this site as long as Buckshot is alright with it. He is the moderator of this site not you or acha.
I would prefer you Don Nicely, sec/treas. of acha to correspond to me by U.S. Mail.

Al Brobst
Wheeling ,Mo.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:23 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

cbcoonskinner wrote:
Don,That is really weird guess e-mail's run slow both way's. Because the on two sent you last night was written and sent June 28. And I have called the office in the past a few months ago and never received a call back. And did You not tell me to correspond to you by e-mail that you are to busy to do phone calls and Facebook post? I guess that when the whistleblower steps on the wrong toes it is time to get rid of him. I will discuss anything I want on this site as long as Buckshot is alright with it. He is the moderator of this site not you or acha.
I would prefer you Don Nicely, sec/treas. of acha to correspond to me by U.S. Mail.

Al Brobst
Wheeling ,Mo.

Al, I thought it was weird too but it was 9:04 PM and 9:08 PM. That's a fact sitting in my inbox. Al, YOU have NEVER left a message on the ACHA phone line where you would get a call back. Don't attempt to make it seem a way it is not. As long as people leaves messages on the phone line EVERY attempt is made to return the call. The only exceptions are when a wrong number is left OR we can't make out the number that is left. I spent close to an hour total trying to figure out what one number was that was left. Only after a second call and the person leaving a message telling what part of a state they lived in was I able to figure out the right phone number for them.
There ISN'T caller ID on this line and if a person doesn't leave a number clearly I just have to try and figure it out.

But you Al have left no message. This will be my last time to communicate with you on this forum thread unless you put out statements that aren't true or misleading concerning things like we are discussing here. I will respond to your email I received last night by email as I would anyone. BUT AL BROBST, If I DON'T get an email from you I can't respond to it very easily. If someone calls and doesn't leave a message on the land line I can't respond very well when I don't have a number to call back. One day maybe we'll have caller ID on this phone line but as of now we don't.

If you need to respond to me about ACHA business you should respond through the proper channels and you will get a response or reply. BUT the office has to receive it BEFORE it can respond to it.

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:44 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Well , I guess I'll have [post the my phone bill on line to prove to you I called you. And a few other asinine answers I have gotten from you and another director. You can deny all you want don't matter to me I know what I have done and said. When my character is attacked I will reveal some other people's character also. You all can keep me out of acha but you will not silence me .

Al Brobst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:53 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

cbcoonskinner wrote:
Well , I guess I'll have [post the my phone bill on line to prove to you I called you. And a few other asinine answers I have gotten from you and another director. You can deny all you want don't matter to me I know what I have done and said. When my character is attacked I will reveal some other people's character also. You all can keep me out of acha but you will not silence me .

Al Brobst

Al, READ what I said. You did NOT call and LEAVE a message. Since I don't have caller id on this phone I have NO Way of knowing who calls if they DON'T leave a message. Hanging up on the answering machine helps me in NO WAY of knowing who actually called and hung up on a machine. A SIMPLE "this is Al Brobst, my number is blank, please call me back" would have gotten you a return call. Also you stated you sent ALL the directors that had an email address an email. It doesn't seem like
ALL have received one

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:40 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Don , I did leave a message Maybe since I called on the 800 number it didn't work it was shortly after you took over, and I have know way of knowing if the directors open their e-mails or not But the return demon never returned any of them because of the wrong address. But I can and will prove that they were sent. Got all the addresses from world hunt .org contact us page. Remember when you told me to drive to Pennsylvania to help you because you were so busy with the mess you had to clean up ? Still want me to come help? That was very asinine answer to question that I needed answered. I was born at night but not last night.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:47 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

cbcoonskinner wrote:
Don , I did leave a message Maybe since I called on the 800 number it didn't work it was shortly after you took over, and I have know way of knowing if the directors open their e-mails or not But the return demon never returned any of them because of the wrong address. But I can and will prove that they were sent. Got all the addresses from world hunt .org contact us page. Remember when you told me to drive to Pennsylvania to help you because you were so busy with the mess you had to clean up ? Still want me to come help? That was very asinine answer to question that I needed answered. I was born at night but not last night.

Al, the 800 number shortly after I took over wasn't working properly but hey that was way before June 28 or July 6th AND calling the 800 number shortly after the transition when we were trying to get things working is that the ONLY time you tried to call? I notice you attempt to present things that might seem in a way they actually may not be.

NEVER received an email from you on June 28th, 2014. I did receive two (2) on July 11th, 2014. One (1) had no copy.

NEVER received a call from you where you left a message so I could call you back.

IF the only time you called and left a message was shortly after the transition and on the 800 number that could explain that because at the start it took a while to get it working correctly. How do I know this? I was calling the number myself leaving a message to make sure it was working correctly.

You can take me saying I NEVER received something from you any way you want to, but when I don't receive anything what else can I say?

Surely you have used email long enough to know that sometimes it doesn't always work the way it does MOST of the time. You said you "sent all other directors an email" yet there are Directors who HAVEN'T received an email from you. What does that mean??? Well it means they haven't received an email from you to open.

Have you NEVER had to resend an email to someone because they didn't receive something you sent them? It happens. Just the other day a person had to send me something I think 3 times before I actually received it. Why?? I don't know, we were communicating but for some reason what they were trying to send me didn't come through the first two times. I have had to send people more then one email at times to get them something.

It isn't something that usually happens but it DOES happen sometimes.

So other then that time you called the 800 number at the beginning of the transition how many times have you tried to call the ACHA phone number??

You say you sent me an email on June 28th all I am saying is I didn't receive an email from you on June 28th. I did receive 2 one being blank on July 11th. We attempt to contact ANYONE who tries to contact the ACHA office. But is is hard to do that WHEN we don't receive contact.

Al it seems you really like to use the word ASININE. Before I forget I welcome all HELP with the work. But back to your favorite word it seems.

Asinine:
"stupid, foolish, brainless, mindless, senseless, idiotic, imbecilic, ridiculous, ludicrous, absurd, nonsensical, fatuous, silly, inane, witless, empty-headed"

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:31 am 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Yes, I use the word Asinine a lot because I have gotten stupid and foolish answer's from you and Mr. Prater. When asking legit questions, I got excuse's not answer's. And as you admit sometimes things communications don't always work. But don't tell me what I didn't do. Just because you don't all way's or now some of the directors don't get them doesn't mean they weren't sent. Just maybe not received. I have never sent an e-mail to an address that was wrong that the Mailer-Demon never sent a return me a notice.
Here is a little history for you I went to my first ACHA in 1982. When did you start hunting in acha and learn so much history about ACHA? Do you have a good clear history of it since oh lets say 2008? Maybe if you did you would know why some of us like answer's . But with this board the same as a few of the last boards if member's get nosey vote them out! But lets put something in place so we won't look bad when we do it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:45 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

cbcoonskinner wrote:
Yes, I use the word Asinine a lot because I have gotten stupid and foolish answer's from you and Mr. Prater. When asking legit questions, I got excuse's not answer's. And as you admit sometimes things communications don't always work. But don't tell me what I didn't do. Just because you don't all way's or now some of the directors don't get them doesn't mean they weren't sent. Just maybe not received. I have never sent an e-mail to an address that was wrong that the Mailer-Demon never sent a return me a notice.
Here is a little history for you I went to my first ACHA in 1982. When did you start hunting in acha and learn so much history about ACHA? Do you have a good clear history of it since oh lets say 2008? Maybe if you did you would know why some of us like answer's . But with this board the same as a few of the last boards if member's get nosey vote them out! But lets put something in place so we won't look bad when we do it.
I actually had a dog qualified to hunt in the 1978 ACHA World Championship. Al Brobst, People AREN'T telling you what you DIDN'T do, BUT people ARE telling you what they DIDN'T receive. ALSO SO FAR EVERY Director I have talked to HASN'T received an email from YOU. Now I haven't talked to ALL YET, BUT you DID SAY you sent it to ALL. So far I have been told by five (5) that they have received NO email from you. So I don't know what to tell you about this BECAUSE you are saying you sent things to people who so far HASN'T received them.

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:23 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Don , I don't what to say I went acha web site clicked on contact us went to directors .clicked on their name Microsoft opened up mail I wrote them each a message and hit send. Maybe the mail is blocked because I'm banned from the website??

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:34 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

cbcoonskinner wrote:
Don , I don't what to say I went acha web site clicked on contact us went to directors .clicked on their name Microsoft opened up mail I wrote them each a message and hit send. Maybe the mail is blocked because I'm banned from the website??

Al it wouldn't be that, I don't know a lot about this but a little. By no one so far that I talked to receiving it I would think it would be on the senders end where the problem was. Now why who knows. Sometimes email acts funny. Like being on the phone talking to someone your trying to get an email to and they don't get it the first time or maybe even the second time. Maybe spam filters especially if you are sending to quite a few people. I try to check my spam just to make sure a good email doesn't get sent there. You find them there at times and like most spam filters after so many days if you don't delete your spam they automatically go away. It appears there was a hic cup somewhere.

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:36 pm 
IP:
Chop Mouth
Chop Mouth

Just a little background ...........

From 1995 - 2010 while I was on the board every person placed on probation, suspended or barred was sent a registered letter notifying them of the board's decision and an opportunity to appeal that decision.
Even at the 2010 ACHA World Hunt two people were given the opportunity to appeal the board's decision to bar them and they did so successfully.

ACHA only started denying appeals with ME!

There is a simple solution to this problem instead of squabbling back and forth about messages and emails.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next