CoonDawgs.com Coonhound Classifieds and Message Forum

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours

Post subject: just wondering
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

how many has got a devorse because of coon hunting? I AM GOING THREW IT NOW!its crazy there is so many other things out there i could be doing but coon hunting man give me a break

Join the forum today and remove this ad!
 Post subject: Re: just wondering
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:16 pm 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

i got lucky my wife goes sometimes to

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:40 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

one of the reasons i hunt is to get away from her.....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:24 am 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

well i guess i still got my dogs 'lol' but n the other hand i just feel bad for our kids but it will work out.the next one will hunt i bet u

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:14 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

Hunting a couple nights a week is about all i can get away with. sorry to hear about it man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:23 am 
IP:
Silent Mouth
Silent Mouth

I was dating a girl once and we started dating before hunting season, when season came around a I gave her a fair warning that I would be in the woods a lot during season. Well about 2 weeks into season she told me I had to choose between her and my dogs... so, of coarse, I chose my dogs. Even rode by her house once with the dog in the front seat LOL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:39 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

sorry to hear it man,in your eyes u are hunting and there could be worse things,in her eyes u may verywell be doing worse and not having time for her.me and my wife went through it.we are still together but i quit hunting till my son was old enough to go and if im going to a hunt i make sure i take her out the night before or after.that dog isnt worth my family and there is a happy medium.good luck!

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:41 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

Jake1985 wrote:
I was dating a girl once and we started dating before hunting season, when season came around a I gave her a fair warning that I would be in the woods a lot during season. Well about 2 weeks into season she told me I had to choose between her and my dogs... so, of coarse, I chose my dogs. Even rode by her house once with the dog in the front seat LOL

'lol' thats somthing else

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:45 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

niterage727 wrote:
sorry to hear it man,in your eyes u are hunting and there could be worse things,in her eyes u may verywell be doing worse and not having time for her.me and my wife went through it.we are still together but i quit hunting till my son was old enough to go and if im going to a hunt i make sure i take her out the night before or after.that dog isnt worth my family and there is a happy medium.good luck!

my kids love going with me hunting here at home or even going to the hunts and i even spend alot of time ith my wife, she just thinks walking threw the woods is dumb but things will work out for the best thanks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 pm 
IP:
BANNED
BANNED

jrhaselden wrote:
niterage727 wrote:

my kids love going with me hunting here at home or even going to the hunts and i even spend alot of time ith my wife, she just thinks walking threw the woods is dumb but things will work out for the best thanks

oh wow! i feel for ya there! my wife thinks its stupid aswell,but to me going to the mall is stupid.if i go to the mall with her then shes going hunting with me,lol

Profile  WWW
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:49 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

I THINK I HAVE THE BEST WIFE A COON HUNTER COULD HAVE. I HAVE BEEN WITH HER 14 YEARS AND NEVER HAD ONE PROBLEM OF FUSSING ABOUT COON HUNTING. SHE GOES WITH ME ABOUT ONCE A YEAR AND TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT. (BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW) LOL.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:39 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

SOUNDS GOOD MABY I WILL GET LUCKY ONE DAY!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:28 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

jrhaselden wrote:
how many has got a devorse because of coon hunting? I AM GOING THREW IT NOW!its crazy there is so many other things out there i could be doing but coon hunting man give me a break

Sorry to hear that. But, i love hunting but family is way more important than hunting ever will be. Famly trumps all, next to God!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:00 pm 
IP:
Tight Mouth
Tight Mouth

My wife goes with me some, if she doesnt want to go she just tells me to go and have fun. Guess i got a good one lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:36 pm 
IP:
Bawl Mouth
Bawl Mouth

i run my dogs damn near every night and my ol lady will occationally mention that i havent been to bed before 3am in two weeks and ill take the next night off lol .... but she does real good even cleans dog pens ....... she just got a coondawg accout on here ....lol check out her post on the walker classifieds ....taylors ol lady ...... lol the ol girl knows her dogs let me tell ya.....its nice when ur girl say" baby , theres a double nailor bitch on coondawgs looks like she has alot of sackett in her ,might ,make a good cross with scout" lol who knew ???? lol